Harassment on Team foums/ and on LCF

......well doofus, you didn't ask the right guy, wadda want to know?.......

I don’t think it’s about fans of one team venturing into other forums for authentic purposes…my understanding of the issue involved in this thread is that of ignorant posters who go into “enemy territory” for no other purpose than to deliberately antagonize and bait people.

Still having nightmares are you!

.....and quickly pull their loose pants down and run away........

.....yeah, but THAT is funny.....

lol.. I guess you were adding to jm02's post and not to redandwhite2005, eh?...

Tell me about Stu. Is his dungeon still standing? Is it visitable? Is there any kind of Hart's museum in your piece of land?

The buddy I'm travelling with to go see a game at McMahon next week was a Hart family fan for decades so he'd want to see the real thing if that's still standing.

I believe the antagonizing is a result of low self-esteem. Those ignorant posters are just jealous of the true fans out there that have faith in their team, and are feeling depressed and empty due to their lack of commitment and honour.

.....plus, they're morons..... :smiley:

The house is still there but has been bought. The company that owns it has put in to have it demolished but a ruling has yet be considered for a landmark site. If that occurs then it can not be demolished but it can be moved. I have not heard if this has been settled yet or not.

WOW! I feel really great abou posting this topic.

I got really pissed when some Montreal fan posted a topic and slamed the bombers on the bombers forum, I gave that guy a piece of my mind, believe me. and than I was looking at the other forums and there were other slaming team in there forum and it got me mad to the point where I worte this topic. It's just in bad taste and unsportmenship to do that kinda crap.

I mean, yeah, I have worte in Ottawa's and Hamilton's forum abou their teams logo and colors, but I said it in a way that wasn't offensive. "I don't like Ottawa's color becase.... therefore they should go back to red and gold..." not like "OTTAWA COLORS SUCK!!! AND THEY ARE A BAD TEAM FOR IT, THEY SHOULD BE THE RED AND GOLD...". see?

.......Third, the Hart Mansion, home of the infamous Dungeon, was sold about a year ago, after Helen's death.........the Hart children wanted to keep it but the reality is none of them except Brett have the financial means to keep it.......Brett doesn't associate much with the rest of the family after Owen's death and his own biking accident that left him partially brain damaged.....the developer that bought the house and land was thinking about opening it up as a museum but that was a long time ago and nothing much has ever been said about it since.....the days of Stampede Wrestling are long gone so it seems, they still hold a weekly bout but no longer at the Stampede grounds, it's now held at a Legion in a questionable area of town called Ogden.......that's about it........

I think the whole situation is up in the air over what to do with the building. They have development to put condo’s in there but what to do with the building is the hold up.

Ironically Nads is also the name of an Australian developed product that removes hair :lol: :lol:

Kanga is absolutely correct! If someone wants to bash someone elses team, that's their right, but at least be adult about it and do it in the main area where it's meant to be done. The induvidual team forums SHOULD be a place where like minded people can post messages about their team and feel free from the smack talk when they don't want to hear it.

Team Forums should be open to everyone to comment.... fans talk about there team in the confines of there Domain, and are usually bold statements or predictions which open the door to scrutiny.....thus leading to the back and forth sparring matches... sometimes getting carried away...

There are times however... when Each site seems to get bombarded by some Moron hell bent on provoking a fight....but I do not have the Nads to point out who some of these people are..... ... (Hank).... :slight_smile:

Some have actually crossed the line and posted Vicious antagonizing Statements Like "GO LIONS" or "GREEN IS NOT MY FAVORITE COLOUR"
I mean really... the Nerve of some people.

Ya you tell them Dentor!

Ya Dentor you tell those sons of witches...and Green is the colour of snot..lol

Hank that was not nice! really thats be mature okay!

I know ..there I go again...I wonder if there is any counselling out there to fix my problem, you see had this tough childhood, and I am insecure about my bomber's..lol

Well after the season you bomber fans have had a couch is a good place to spill out all that troubles you. You had a dunigan season!