Happy Thanksgiving Folks!

Well, I’m off for the weekend.
Let’s hope everyone’s team does well, especially the Renegades. But most important of all, let’s give thanks to our great little Canadian Football League and to the bounties to which we are all privileged to have in this great country.

Happy Thanksgiving. :slight_smile:

....Amen.......

....pass the gravy please, and a spoon, thats all, just the gravy and a spoon........

I'll add you to the "What is sticky" thread...

Happy thanksgiving to all of you.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! and same to ALL of you.

Not even any turkey to soak in the gravy???? hmmmmm...... can't say I'd be willing to do more than try it.

I like making turkey buns later with the turkey stuffing and gravy all inside the bun...... sometimes I add the crandleberry sauce too. mmmmmmmmm.....

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night..... even tho it's like 3:30 here.

That might be another holiday I'm thinking of.... :slight_smile:

Monkeyboy, what the hell are "crandelberries"??? Hope that's not some obscure reference to the game tomorrow.....

Happy turkeys to all!

Happy Thanksgiving! Run Turkeybend Run

I can't wait until I sit down and enjoy a good ol fashion home cooked thanksgiving feast. I will start off with a salad covered in "french" dressing. On the side I will enjoy downing a pile of "french" fries. For dessert, I will enjoy some "french" fig pudding. Oh, you can't forget about the "french" vanilla coffee to top of a full stomach. Wow what a meal. After the feast, I will take a drive down to Taylor Field and watch the Riders kick the "french" out of the Alouettes. Ya Baby !

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY FRIENDS IN THE GREAT NORTH!!!

I send you all an aussie thanksgiving post crad but I can't seem to find the site that has it. :cry:

Being of Polish decent my Thanksgiving dinner will consist of
Pierogi, Galomki and a steamming bowl of Bascht :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh Ya, Turkey too

Canned Whole Cranberries rule with turkey....Jellied berries SUCK...Happy TG....

.................hmmmmm having traveled abit...........and I think all Canadians should travel.............and Cancun and Las Vegas doesn't count.........there are alot of sh*tholes in this world..........and we Canadians, Aussie's, and Americans have no ideal how lucky we are.................we should be Thankful.....................for awhole wack of guys and gals..........who have put on uniforms..............and gone out and done some really unpleasant things for God, Queen and Country..............so take some time in between the turkey eating to give wonder over the Riders 6th win in a row........first time since 1970 thats happen to think about the boys and girls in Iraq and Afganistan..................oh one more thing...........we are not peacekeeping in Afganistan............we are there to keep the present gov't in office till elections..............not peacekeeping............drives me nuts when I hear our "press" call it that..............anyhoo...........getting long winded have a super and safe Thanks Giving..............

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Go Bombers

Dentor wrote:

Canned Whole Cranberries rule with turkey....Jellied berries SUCK...Happy TG....
Dead on Dent! This year, just the wife and myself and the 5 cats so we may go with a chicken instead of a turkey on the George Foreman rotisserie. Love this machine, makes great chicky.

Go Cats Go! Jesse, show em baby a Canuck can be a legitimate starting tailback in the CFL, good enough that a team isn’t always looking for an American to replace you!

Happy TG everyone!

jm02, no, not some obscure reference to the rider game. Most fruits, and quite honestly lots of other things get "re-named" in my family. First, family is usually fambly, cranberries are crandleberries, blueberries are blue-ble-berries..... it goes on from there, I can't even remember all the changed words. But trust me, cranberries have been crandleberries long before I'd ever heard of Marcus Crandell, and definitely long before he played for us.

From an American just outside of Philadelphia, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends. Enjoy the day, enjoy the weekend, and I hope your team wins this weekend. Only the Calgary Stampeders and their fans have nothing to worry about because they are off this weekend, but I'm sure they will be rooting for and against certain teams, to benefit their own situation. That's what being a real fan is all about!
In the US, we will be enjoying our Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 24, 2005. The date and month have to do with the early settlers of the US and the Indians who helped them survive the winter.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and an even better Thanksgiving.

And to you Americans, happy Columbus Day.

Our Thanksgiving is earlier, because winter, and the harvest which must sustain us through it, occur much earlier in the north. Though here in Southern Ontario we have just finished a warm spell (temps nudging 80F), some parts of this country have already seen their first frost. And for the rest of us, it's just around the corner.

.....or, if you live in Saskatchewan.....first frost, second frost, and third frost for the north.....first blizzard conditions for the southeast.....

Do you want to know the 4 seasons in Montreal?
Almost winter
Winter
Still Winter
Road construction