Happy Canada Day CFL fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :thup:

Just came back from an outdoor free concert in my town. Lots of humour, flags and people of all ages. One entertainer pointed out how lucky we are in our country comparitively speaking. How true!!! When our biggest annoyance is when our CFL team loses a game we should all recognize that ours is a grand life. Sure it is not perfect in our country but I for one would not trade places with any other citizen in another country. Still, Canada has respect throughout the world. Still, we support peacekeeping efforts despite losing lives. Still, we attempt to have some semblance of affordable health care and education for all. Still, we have our cultural identity including our beloved CFL which helps in an odd way keep our country together.
Now this long-winded turkey will stop his gobbling and say enjoy Canada Day- take the time to talk to a neighbour, friend or relative you haven't in awhile and remind them that overall to be Canadian is to be privileged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Canada Day Folks (even Bomber fans!! :thup: )

quite possibly the bust turkey post ever?!

HAPPY CANADA DAY TURKEYBEND AND ALL CFL FANS!

I would like to take this time to say to our neighbors to the north: Happy Canada Day.

Enjoy the festivities. We’ll be enjoying ours this Friday, the 4th of July (Independence Day).

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Being in asia for the past 10 years has made all of what Turkey said ring even more true. True North that is!

Happy Canada Day to all Canadians at home or abroad. Enjoy the festivities and take care of each other! Even the Rider Fans! :smiley:

Go Bombers!!!!

Turkey for all the ribbing u take on her i was starting to wonder but with one post I'm impressed and could have stated what the day means any better......

Happy C-day everyone

O Canada,
Our Home And Native Land....

( next person )

True Partoit Love
In All Thy Sons Command..

Just to add this so no one feels left out:

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

With Glowing Hearts We See Thee Rise,
The True North Strong And Free...

With glowing hearts...

Thanks for deleting my post, it was a joke. No sense of humour from whoever deleted that.

Anyhow, Canada is the best country in the world, bar none. We are very fortunate to be living here, and I know that I consider myself very lucky to be a Canadian and a British Columbian. I marvel at the scenery in this city and province everyday with the oceans, mountains and greenery. We indeed are very lucky citizens.

You're welcome, and it wasn't funny.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure someone found it funny, even if it wasn't you jm02. Love you too.

Don't ever say that to me again, unless you care to be labelled a creep permanently, and get back on topic.

Though I have lived the U.S. for many years now, I am still a Canadian citizen and I still miss it (all parts, East, West, North) terribly sometimes. I guess I had to leave it to appreciate it so much.

Thanks to the CFL, I can relive my youth in Edmonton a little, and watching a game (a hard thing to do this year!) never fails to bring back many memories of all the wonderful places I have lived (and the many friends I made) the True North Strong and Free.

Bless you all on Canada Day, and bless the CFL.

The Maple Leaf Forever!

Happy Canada Day everybody!

FROM FAR AND WIDE, O'CANADA
WE STANDON GUARD FOR THEEEEEEE

Happy Canada day everyone!