Hand out lots of pink slips Monday!

What a Blow out in a nothing game Brutal lackluster showing if these players are playing for a job next year I would fire half of them....................long sad winter THANKS FOR FINISHING ON A HIGH NOTE :rockin:

why wait till Monday?

2004: The re-building has just begun. We'll be better next year.
2005: The re-building has just begun. We'll be better next year.
2006: The re-building has just begun. We'll be better next year.
2007: The re-building has just begun. We'll be better next year.
2008: The re-building has just begun. We'll be better next year.

The bright side of todays game was that we found a new left tackle. I was really impressed with Peter Dyakowski.. That's what he played at Toledo.

Except that he played at LSU.

And he wasn't very good at all today.

Peter Dyakowski played right tackle at LSU. Today was his first game at left tackle at either the college or pro level. Until this week, he had practiced with the Ticats at the guard position throughout the season. He did make some mistakes and took a couple of penalties today but he was not too bad considering the circumstances. Bellefeuille should bring him to training camp in 2009 and give Dyakowski steady reps at the right tackle position and some reps at left tackle as ought to have been done when he first arrived here in 2007. The Ticats also need to obtain experienced starting American left tackle for next year.

Ya sorry, I forgot his school. From what I saw of Dyakowski, I thought he did pretty good at LT. Especially on pass pro..

Disagree His Feet are way two slow to play Tackle
Wake would ate him for Lunch..
He is no Travis Clariage.. that was Tackle you could count on.
We need Two Tackles Peter is a Better Guard..