Hammer Time: Ticats come to terms with Bo Levi Mitchell

I think you’re mistaken, Collaros was due to concussion issues, never for his mental game. Toronto was ready for him to be their starter in 2020 and never expected Winnipeg to give up a 1st round pick to keep him.

No argument here.

1 Like

i hope tiger-cats fans like screen passes

1 Like

…and some other guy ummm Masoli who only lead them to two Grey Cups in a row…completely useless he was… :grin:

What they need to do now is get through that tasty list of free agents and quick before other teams make guys offers they cant afford after no doubt spending the farm on BLM…

2 Likes
1 Like

Naylor’s take

my quick take:

yes i think Bo is washed and on the downside. but more than anything i don’t think the Ticats can give Bo the same structure to succeed with his limited skill set. Hufnagel and Dickenson are QB whisperers and knew how to build a successful offence around what Bo could do. once he started breaking down too much, they started to groom Maier and eventually handed him the reigns.

just wait til he rolls out to his left and tries to make a sideline corner route pass on the run and the ball hits the turf 10 yards in front of the target. ticats best be shoring up the O-line to protect him in the pocket.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Speculation on the Rider starting QB in 23

I disagree, DDick started changing his offense to more of a boring Trestman style of ball control. Bo’s past successes were when he could become the gunslinger and go deep with a quick strike offense. The two just don’t mesh anymore. TommyC needs to get Bo back to his gunslinger style to be successful in Hammy.

1 Like

The offense changed because BLM couldn’t sling with his gun anymore

2 Likes

So put in Maier and continue to do the same?

Perhaps the coaches thought Maier’s skillset was maximized with the current package.

All this talk about QBs and not one mention of Rourke. Is this legal ? I figured the sheeple would be talking up a storm.

Congrats Hamilton on getting a great QB !

I agree Bo is far from being washed up.

Maier is a young guy but will only get better and even Bo stated this. Bo will have good receivers to throw too. He will have Hammy in first place in no time.

1st place in the East is hardly an accomplishment

1 Like

It is that is the first target to get too to get to the second target playoffs