HAMILTON.....WINS , again!

[url=http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story.asp?ID=140502&hubName=cfl]http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story.asp?ID ... ubName=cfl[/url]

CONGRATS ..........HAMILTON :smiley:

and to their great fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

SPIKE THE BALL, I'M HAVING A BALL, EVERYBODY WANTS TO DANCE!!!!

WELL DONE CATS!!!

Looks can be deceiving!

And they play the ARGOS next.......they looked good and their fans are great.

Yes, I am, aren't I?

Just kidding...but has anyone noticed that the Cats have won 4 of their last 5 home games? That's phenomenal! So why is it that when they play on the road they look like first round cuts from a peewee league? Could the atmosphere at Ivor Wynne actually be that powerful, that it can help an abysmal team make the good and mediocre ones look stupid?

Whatever the case, I see much better things for next year. In spite of their poor showing this year, I'll be renewing my tickets for next season, and I'm sure most of us feel the same way. With the good team they're building, based around some young players, they have the potential to have a real contender next year and for years to come.

And as bad as people say they are right now, they're a lot better than they were two years ago.

CATS IN '06, BABY!

Cats winning the Cup in Winnipeg, that will be the day.

Having gone to my first Ticats game only this year, I myself was pleasantly suprised by the atmosphere. Everyone in towns got their TI cats gear on, its the talk of the town on game day. Me and my girlfriend walking into the tim hortons with our esks stuff on you could have heard a pin drop. The town really gets behind their team! Everyone was happy and already partying filiing in to the stadium...IMO you never would have guessed their record that night was so bad...and when the ticats started actually winning in the game, it got Loud! I was thoroughly impressed! Home field could definately be a factor.

They have the crowd support , and some young blood at Q.B. and in the back field. Just shore up the defence , and get some crack recievers.