:ticats: Hamilton Tiger Cats

likely figuring out what money is left after our offer to boverrated.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thought he played well for us, a surprising upgrade from Desmond Lawrence.

4 Likes

Good interview here.

2 Likes

A little tiny vindictive part of me would like the Cats to say
STUFF IT BO, sign or we are moving on.
I am wondering why the Cats haven’t gotten to this point.

Has Bo verbally agreed and will sign and announce when he can get back in town?
Or if BOs signing looks out of the question why not trade his rights to a team so that team can avoid the FA frenzy?
Maybe the Cats have had discussions with other FA QBs behind closed doors.

YUP, very tight-lipped around Hamilton.

4 Likes

Here's an interesting view of the Bombers doing the same process as the Cats and probably every CFL team .

1 Like

The last quote:
‘I am not going to talk about which way they are going’,
with regards to negotiations, does not sound too optimistic to me.

Had he said:. ’ Negotiations are proceeding ', I would be more confident.

But, what do I know …

He explains himself a bit in the middle of the article. Don't get me wrong, I'm still uneasy about all of it at this point.
“They’re going to use it against you either way, no matter what you (say),” Steinauer reasons. “If you say ‘I’m extremely optimistic,’ then the agent’s going to say ‘oh, they think so do they?’ And if you say ‘it’s not going good,’ the agent’s going to get pissed off and say ‘I thought it was going good.’ So, I wouldn’t comment on it."

The only notable thing from the interview is the revelation that Dylan Wynn probably won't be ready to go by June.

3 Likes

A little interesting insight from Coach Mark Washington

5 Likes

I see the RedBlacks have signed the Cats' DB coach, from last season, for the same position in Ottawa, this year. I'm guessing he's made this move east as a "free agent."

Jykine Bradley will always be remembered by TiCat fans, who were around in 2009, as one of our boys in the boat.

6 Likes

The DB’s were an issue some games and likely why we’ll have new faces back there. Coaching could have been an issue hence a mutual parting? Wonder who’ll take over.

1 Like

I reached out to my ticket rep today and he informed me he’s accepted a similar position with the Redblacks.

6 Likes

The REDBLACKS are going to be a solid 8-10 this year.

3 Likes

A solid upgrade from last season.

I was hoping it was you.

OTT wont be the only test subject in the timeless experiment "you can/ cant build a team thru free agency".

1 Like

Please explain your post.

2 Likes

Lennywasout:
Re: DB Coach
With Washington's background and Butler, who was the DB Coach in '21, they'll probably just go with another relative newcomer coaching assistant to take over Bradley's job.

Crash:
Re: Your ticket rep
Thanks for my first laugh of the day.

1 Like

May be of interest to some on this board. I hear there are a lot of cheerleaders who visit.

1 Like