:ticats: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Looks like Argos have released Brandon Banks.At 35 i think he should retire.Cats need reliable receivers and i dont think that Speedy would give the Cats offense what they need.Just my opinion…

He can still return punts, and is a deep threat.
I would not dismiss him just yet.

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

This seems to be a League-wide issue. It certainly doesn't pass the sniff-test...

This guy is in Gil Scott Sports Management Player Agency

2 Likes

Relatable

2 Likes

Would much prefer a younger skilled WR over banks

3 Likes

You need to be patient.
9-9 teams aren’t built overnight.

4 Likes

If we can use the off season of the strike season as a measuring stick when we were scheduled to be hosting the Grey Cup the team will be very busy.

Big IF.

9-9?..that would be progress. All I have seen with this management and coaching staff since 2019 is regression, but hey, at least we have “continuity”.

2 Likes

O K., Not criticizing this move; just trying to understand it.
So are we saying that:
A) we never had before a Conditioning Coach?
B) we had 1, but he sucked?
C) we had one but he moved on, or was fired?
D) we now have 2 Conditioning coaches .

Just asking…

1 Like

Especially since when you consider the fact that they won 15 games in 2019 and have since followed that up by winning 16 games total the last two seasons combined . Basically it’s taken them 32 games to win a single game more than they accomplished in 18 games in that 2019 season .

2 Likes

2019 was a once in a lifetime phenomenon.

3 Likes

Yup , it was a mirage . I’ve said that many , many times . I can see a season like that maybe happening again down the road but our history has told us that it is unlikely to be sustainable over a period of 3 to 5 years on a regular basis like some other teams have achieved . The last time this team ever had B2B double digit win seasons was in 98-99 and you have to go all the way back to the 60’s to see when they accomplished it before that .

1 Like

But we have the coolest logo in the league

5 Likes

Well I agree with you on this , it is highly debatable as to who has the best or coolest logo around depending on who you ask . What isn’t debatable unfortunately is the fact that history tells us that this team has been for the most part a .500 or below subpar team on a regular basis in the won/loss column since the end of the sixties with the exception of a few seasons here or there .

1 Like

2 conditioning coaches and three GM’s.

4 Likes

Other teams have re-signed at least 3 pending free agents Ticats haven’t re- signed anyone on there list