Hamilton Tiger Cats owner/owners? Martin Short co-owner?

apparently after vieweing Hamilton spec information on the cfl page it is affiliated with this documented information.

It says Martin Short is co-owner of the tiger cats. did this just happen because I would have assumed this would be huge news.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Tiger-Cats#Team_facts]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_T ... Team_facts[/url]

Do we now have two Caretakers.....NO-WAY :lol:

:?

when did this happen :o

S.O.S. Bob. :wink:

I remeber many years back a rumour that Martin Short and Alan Thicke were going to buy the team.

If you click onto the Wikipedia link now, it only shows Bob Young as the owner of Ticats.

Just Googled Martin Short + Hamilton. Nothing about ownership of the team there.

An Argo fan

where's Eugene Levi when you need him. I heard Steve Martin is on the short list of potential coaches with Levi as OC

no no no, thats marv... and the bills.. jeez, i understand havin the wrong guy, but the wrong country? tsk tsk tsk...

LOL

I thought PAt Quinn was going to be hired for the coaching job.

:lol:

You guys fall for his stuff all the time.

Short was supposed to have done promo work for Cats back in latter yrs of Grant-MacDonald ownership.

His name came up as potential owner several times — just like other Hamilton area big shots or celebs.

And we all know that wikipedia is the online equivalent of the NY Times, don’t we? :lol: :roll:

Don’t believe everything in Wikipedia.

If you want an answer call 547-CATS!

Come on, I'm sure Wikipedia is at least as accurate as everything on this thing called the WWW.

:lol:
8) Oh brother !!!!! It's Eugene Levy, not Levi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it was updated again hopefully not long after the incorrect information regarding who owned the team was added. That is why quite a few people need to watch for changes like these being made to Wikipedia articles.

And I wonder if that Wikipedia edit was brought to you by the same individual who said Hendy77 was the team’s general manager. I could look though the edit history of the page, which you can read by clicking here. Yes, I could check that and see who’s editing what, but that’s a lot of usernames and IP addresses to look through.

:)
And I wonder if that Wikipedia edit was brought to you by the same individual who said Hendy77 was the team's general manager.
Did I get a new job??? When do I start??? Hey Katz...get outta my office!!!

Well, according to that Wikipedia entry, you did not seem to have the job for long. And according to the edit history of the page, Borehamgirl was the general manager for about three minutes. You can click here to check out that archived page.

:)