Hamilton Tiger Cats - final- 3 Coach candidates

1. Mike Kelly (He ended the speculation yesterday as he was seen a hour before the game, and Matt Dunnigan on TSN pre-game show eluded the fact Kelly has made it known he want's to return in the CFL, and was also a candidate for Hamiltons OC this season.

2. Charlie Taffe (Rob Katz knows him well, and basically is campaigning for the posistion on his behalf. Bob Young might just miss the point if he thinks Katz wanted Marshall gone if Taffe wasn't available. He is, and he is Katz man.

3. Chris Jones ( Genius for the Als defense, and he is on the list of many teams wishlist if they need a coach. Chris Schultz calls him the leader of the Als defense, and is possible the reason why they dish out all stars year after year. There was reports in Monteal Gazette last week, the Als are trying to lock him up with a large raise with a guarentee he will be the next coach for Montreal once Matthews retires in 2 seasons.

Let me try to decode this.

Mike Kelly was seen a hour before the game. Where? Stripes was seen at the game too, but I digress.

"...and also was named OC for the cats this season": Joe Paopao is the OC for the Cats this season...or have you missed a hundred threads on ticats.ca this season?

Rob Katz explicitly said the search has started but will proceed into the offseason during his interview with Brian Williams at halftime. That was in contrast to the other matter (the deleted "organizational decision to fire Marshall" thread LOL).

Whatever.

Oski Wee Wee,

McMahon, could you clarify what you mean
when you say this about Mike Kelly

"and [he] was also named OC of the cats this season"?

he was a candidate just like I said.

lol at you editing your post.

I called for Charlie Taafe weeks ago...

Let the record reflect that :wink:

I called for Charlie Taafe weeks ago...

Let the record reflect that

Why? Do you win a prize or something?

Is that you? CapitalTD?

I say fire (back tracking, side stepping)Rob Katz!

http://www.ticats.ca/modules/uploader/pnimg/staff/05_ham_ham_person_r_katz.jpg

The bring back Marshall. His passion for this game is unparalleled. Last week's win is as much his as its Lancaster's.

Four days isn't long enough to change and improve any sort of groundwork that was already put in place during and since training camp.

In this case I think that you are wrong Ron took control and we all said that was the big thing that was missing, if Marshall was still here we would still be trying to GELL.

Oh yeah, I guess you have been at practices and in the dressing room eh?

Or are you going off what the media reported?

the ti-cats have announced a press confrence for tomorrow where I will be named head coach for the beginning of next season.I was wondering if I will be paid weekly or bi-weekly.Does anyone no?

Somehow I highly doubt they will hire you. I suspect they are looking for someone who at least knows how to spell.
Try "Does anyone know?"

The Eagle :roll: :roll: :roll:

As much as I think firing Marshall was the wrong decision especially when hiring LAncaster as his replacement, this decision must stand for the remainder of the season. The little general may be a baad choice but he’s the choice that’s been made so the players need to know that they cannot rule the day. That seems to be the message. So be it. Good luck Ti-Cats. Now lets hope that a clearer plan with no front office interference can take shape. If nothing else I hope that Bob Young has learned this lesson and demands that his people learn the same lesson.

All im looking for is financial compensation from the team for making the suggestion if they hire him.

2. Charlie Taffe (Rob Katz knows him well, and basically is campaigning for the posistion on his behalf. Bob Young might just miss the point if he thinks Katz wanted Marshall gone if Taffe wasn't available. He is, and he is Katz man.
I think you meant that Charlie is "Crash's" man. ;-)

Mr Taffe was just one candidate on a list that Mr Katz sent me last week. It included 10 possible candidates and was titled "preliminary". The hunt for a great HC for the Cats will be long and exhaustive.

Cheers, Bob.

Ive never met the guy :oops: all i know is he had a winning record and left the CFL.

If he's on any list it means we're in the right direction.

We shouldnt have to settle for anybody, they should be banging our door down.

Careful there, that almost sounded like something Bob would say.

:lol: Sorry, I promise it will be the last time someone mistakes my post for Bob's ;)

What about Al Bruno?

tongue in cheek