Hamilton Tiger-Cats 2024

No nice try, lets go for ice cream?

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

Only if he caught it otherwise all he’d get is a half melted popsicle .

2 Likes

That sounds like Tommy Joe Coffey :hearts: :+1:

1 Like

I agree :100:

We’re not going to sign Shawn Oakman, are we ?

I predict he will join one of his former DC’s . . . either in Saskatchewan or Edmonton. But this does not even meet the minimum criteria to qualify as an educated GUESS.

Hamilton might be attractive if he already has a place to live off the QEW?
I’m a bit ignorant, does he play DE or in the interior? He was an All-Star in 2022. Is he an upgrade?

1 Like

Tagovailoa won’t be the only new face, when the TiCats, finally, get back on the practice field, tomorrow. They’ve signed, to the P.R., NAT DB Siriman Harrison Bagayogo, who was released by B.C. about 10 days ago. The 6’ 3" / 195 lb., 26 year-old U. Guelph CB was the Lions’ 2nd round, 14th overall, pick in last year’s CFL Draft and he suited up for 15 games as a rookie, after attending an NFL Chiefs’ mini camp, last Spring, Bagayogo is from Bois-des-Filion, Quebec, about 50 km. north of Montreal.

2 Likes

What he is, is a campus rapist who managed to evade prosecution because he was a varsity athlete playing for Art Briles at Baylor U.

Is that an upgrade in any sense of the word ??

I was honestly asking. I’ve never heard of him. I follow the Cats like an obsession, but don’t follow the other rosters as closely.
I appreciate the info, but I don’t think it was a question that warranted the tone of your answer.
He’s a scumbag , thanks I get it.

While I admit there is more than a little vitriol in my response, I can assure you, @GiasoneItaliano , that it is not directed at you.
I have been opposed to that miscreant earning a living in the CFL since the day that Pinball Clemons decided Oakman is the kind of player he wants in his locker room.

So yes, you can mark me down as “undecided” as to whether or not I would like to see him strapping a Tiger-Cat helmet onto his head . . . I can only hope that they do the right thing.

3 Likes

Def Tackle…if he’s not invisible he’s an upgrade.

2 Likes

Mark Washington has a penchant for making any D-lineman invisible.

3 Likes

Kinda’ hard to be invisible when you’re close to 7 feet tall . His last name should’ve been Oaktree .

Washington loves a challenge.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks for this intel. I had no idea Oakman had this history.

Bagayogo was being touted as a potential future starting cb before the 2023 draft. I don’t remember hearing about his release. At the very least he can maybe help on cover teams.

2 Likes

TiCats should consider picking up Tarvaus McFadden. Looked good for the Argos last year and will have a chip on his shoulder.

2 Likes

To be fair to him he was found not guilty at his trial. Outside of what came up when the Cats hired Art Briles, I never followed the scandals at Baylor too closely but there were a few players there charged with sexual assaults about 10 years back. A real mess.

As a player Oakman can be a monster but I think the knock on him is he takes plays off. I remember him folding Dane Evans like a pretzel in 2021 and putting him on the 6 game. He really tailed off last year with injuries and looked to be the odd man out this year with a heavy contract and Brinkman and Ceresna locked in as the main tackles.

2 Likes