Hamilton Spectator Rates Leafs Ahead of Ticats/Bulldogs?

The fact of the matter is They print what they want when they want !!!!

Too much power ... Maybe this website should let people speak too without erasing posts and removing peoples opinions ...

:thup:

Soon to be removed post probably.

Don't be surprised if the front page of tomorrows sports section features the Toronto (ooppss Buffalo Bills)..I listen to the Fan590 a lot & it seems like Bills players get more interviews than Argo or Ti-Cat players.

The media can force any garbage on us they see fit.

I'm a big Bill's fan but I defnitely don't think it's right that they get front page billing.

Lots of people just don't give a crap about the CFL let alone our Black and Gold . Example I have been in bars and restaurants in Hamilton area and it doesn't matter what sports are on at 7pm Saturday nights the Big screens are tuned in on Hockey night in Canada and especially the Maple Laughs :thdn: AND YES THEY DO SUCK AND I AM LOVING IT, if we had our Coyotes we would be beating those LOSERS :o

THEY ARE FOR SURE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SPORTS TICKETS IN NORTH AMERICA FOR SUCH A POOR WINNING RECORD FOR YEARS :thup:

Where does the tigercat’s fall on that list of expensive entertainment …? That has had a poor wining record over the past ummmmmmmmmm couple years !

Here comes all the good comments … Go Cats Go …

Well, Hamilton is a city in Canada – hence, hockey is going to be at the forefront wherever you go. I’d be pretty bummed if I was at sports bar in Hamilton and the hockey game (on Hockey Night in Canada) wasn’t on TV.

Today they have Mac football on the front page of the sports, that's better Torstar! Maybe they listened.

For sure hockey will be on even if there is a CFL game. The way it is although I'd prefer the CFL myself but the majority out there hockey no question, even the Leafs.

I subscribe to the Spectator because it is the only Hamilton newspaper. Of course the one advantage of being a Toronto Sun subscriber is that you get a free box of crayons with each subscription plus lots of colourful ads and pictures for those educationally challenged readers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pat Lynch(the old Spec delivery guy in section 7)

I like crayons.

Well to be fair, there was a pretty big spot on the front page of the paper (not the sports section.. but the actual front page of the paper) for the ticats... I assumed thats why they gave the leafs front page for Sports.

I'd rather it be owned by Torstar than sunmedia.. neither are desireable but torstar is definitely the lesser of the 2 evils.. (And yes i did work at dofasco, where the Sun was just as read as the Spec.. but the only good thing about that rag is it was easy to hold while i was up in the crane)

I was at the game Friday night against the Argos and am making the trip to Ivor Wynne for the game against Saskatchewan. I am really looking forward to it.

I am sick of the Toronto Maple Leaf organization. Their current losing skid is a delight to me. Looks good on them and especially Burke.

I am sour on the whole NHL presently. However, I am wearing my Calgary Flames jersey with pride. Why? It has the name Fleury and number 14. When I met him at his book signing (Playing With Fire) at Indigo at the Eaton Centre I told him that I am proud of him. I have my own history of sex abuse starting at age 7 when I fell into the hands of a pedophile--my step-grandfather who lived across the street from us. This stuff, yeah, it does do a number on you but you can overcome and survive. You can become a much stronger man in the end if you do not surrender to your negative emotions. You have to fight with no letting up. A support network of people you trust is vital to survival--this is something that you cannot do alone.

Anyway, I digress. I am not a Hamiltonian but I think that the Cats and Bulldogs should definitely come first. The big/lead off story should not be about the Toronto Maple Leafs. Put that team in the comics section. That is where they belong in my books. After all, they are such a laugher.

Michael

They're on a HUGE winning streak now though, one game, I think Burkie and company are planning the parade route as we speak. :lol:

my dream season, gone down the toilet. :x

on the plus side, this has probably been the best combined year for all the toronto sports teams ever! :thup:

It had been raining in Toronto the night of the Argo/'Cat game. I told some fans that the rain was to me a symbol--tears of the all the Argo and Maple Leaf fans.

Boo hoo!