Hamilton Proud campaign

Please consider buying some masks for this very worthwhile effort.

"During COVID-19 with schools closed, Food4Kids is sending each child in its program a $25 grocery card every two weeks. The program costs exceed $62,000 per month and the organization relies on the generosity of community donations and online fundraising to sustain supporting these kids. To donate directly to Food4Kids, please visit Donate Now. "

I personally chose to make a one time donation (above). It isn't only ARGOS who SUCK. Poverty and hunger, arguably, suck a great deal more. Give until it hurts fans. Show Hamilton who you are and that you care. :tiger: :slightly_smiling_face: :football: :football: :football: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: (one cup for every Grey Cup Hamilton teams have won).

1 Like

Unabashed bump. Did anyone else either buy the masks or make a one-time donation? I would like to get some feedback if my post had any effect. :wink: :tiger: :mask:

Just bought 2 pairs.

2 Likes

Did not purchase any masks. Made my donation directly to Food Banks Canada during the recent ā€œtelethonā€ type show, plus a separate donation to our local food bank here at home.

Like the idea of direct donations, but encourage those in Hamilton to purchase and wear the masks as a way to promote the campaign.

1 Like

I bought a pair and then went back and bought two more pairs after my wife and daughter got home and they said that they wanted them as well. Thanks Mike!

3 Likes

I also purchased two masks.
I will wear them proudly as I am surrounded by arblow fans or No Fun League people.
Great to support a great cause.

2 Likes

I was thinking, what the heck, I'll buy a couple of sets for my kids and grand-kids who are in the Hamilton area, as a way to publicize the program.

Went on-line only to discover they were sold out! Congratulations Ti-Cat fans. A worthy cause and well supported. Wear those "Hamilton Proud" masks with deserved pride!

2 Likes

Hamilton has the NICEST people in Canada, bar none. :canada: :canada: :canada: :tiger: :+1: :mask:

2 Likes

Update. I just got an email from the Ti-Cat office that a limited number of masks are indeed available. This time, jumped on it real quick and was able to secure 3 sets. If anyone else is interested, might have to move quickly :grinning:.

2 Likes

I bought 2 but am also getting a pair as a season ticket holder courtesy of the Ticats.

2 Likes

Leave it to the Cats to be ahead of the curve .

Pat Lynch (the aged one)

1 Like

All while trying to flatten itā€¦

Now that is clever . :slightly_smiling_face: Well said DCF !

Pat Lynch (and that was without a Sharpie)

2 Likes

Ratsā€¦ I thought this the instant I read the prior postā€¦ and then saw your comment.You beat me.

However, here is a frightening thought for you DCFā€¦
youā€™re starting to think like me. :grin:

2 Likes

Fools seldom differā€¦

2 Likes

Has anyone received their masks yet?

Nopeā€¦they did say ā€œmailed out the first week of Juneā€. They have until Friday to post them.

As the OP I have to say that I am disappointed that I also did not order masks as well as make a one-time donation. :wink: When you do receive yours, please attach a selfie while wearing one. I want to see what I missed out on. :slightly_smiling_face: :mask:

1 Like

:sunglasses: Mike, you will receive a free pair of masks just for being a season ticket

holder !! You are a STH arenā€™t you ?? I just assumed you were, after all this time.

I was until 2017. Being of Irish descent I decided to go on a bus tour of the island and it cost so much (but well worth it) I could not afford both. Plus in 2015 my brother-in-law Kent (the guy you see on the right side of my avatar picture) suffered a stroke. He recovered however he has limited vision on his left side so he could no longer go with me. 2015 and 2016 I sat by myself, but truly it left something to be desired without him. I follow the team religiously on TSN and went to the 2019 Grey Cup (:cry:) sendoff event at THF. :+1: :football: :tiger:

2 Likes