Hamilton Nationals Field Lacrosse Team

LOL, you are building a case for LRT! Too much!

No I'm not. I'm building a case for improving weekend bus service. You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. Simply put you have an agenda that clouds everything and your sarcasm is unwelcome. Try as you might you are not going to anger me into writing something that will get me kicked off the boards. Go play on RTH where the tiny minority of the city agrees with you

Ahhh a thread hi jacked again.
This is about lacrosse and going to the Nationals games.
For some people it’s a pain to get to. For me it’s a short walk across the campus from the Hospital.
I may even strap my bike to the front of the GO bus and ride it to the stadium. HMMM I guess that will kibosh having beers at the games though…lol Oh well don’t need wobbley pops to enjoy the game!

The nice thing is if you don’t want to do don’t, your choice, it’s too bad though as it’s a fun sport to watch and a nice filler for when Ticats games aren’t being played.

"I actually like lacrosse but with the music playing during play I cannot bear"

Same here. It's really lame.

While on the subject of our true national sport which was born in our rich aboriginal culture, I'd like to share something that is making the rounds on Facebook right now:

[b]
[i]One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."[/i][/b]

8)

Originally an off-topic thread, it turns out there's a TiCat connection after all. TiCat quarterback Jason Boltus' brother Jeremy has recently been drafted by the Hamilton nationals (hat tip to Drew/Scratching Post),

[url=http://blog.syracuse.com/orangelacrosse/2011/02/replacing_concrete_rule_with_j.html]http://blog.syracuse.com/orangelacrosse ... ith_j.html[/url] (you have to scroll down a ways)

It took me a while to realize this, but... the Washington Nationals are an MLB team, formerly the Montreal Expos. The team with the spectacular losing streak against the Harlem Globetrotters is the Washington Generals.