Hamilton @ Montréal

L'alignement des Alouettes est maintenant à jour et exact, LeStaf. Reste à voir qui remplacera Cody Hoffman. Sera connu plus tard aujourd'hui. Un des receveurs de l'équipe de pratique devrait être ajouté aux joueurs actifs.

Richard

Int. RB Brandon Rutley is now on the active roster. Will both Sutton and Rutley dress? Possibility.

Int. WR. Jonathan Bryant who was added to practice roster earlier on the week is no longer on. Released?

Richard

Not really a bad idea Richard as it is probably easier to take some of the stuff Hoffman and Stamps have been doing with Rutley and spell off Sutton. More bang for the buck than bringing a receiver with few plays he can execute IMO.

Als probably doing some heavy scouting of receivers in the coming weeks.

En vue de la prochaine partie, les Timinous ont publié leur alignement.

[url]http://assets.ticats.ca.s3.amazonaws.com/app/uploads/2015/07/15102543/Depth-Chart-Roster-07-16-15-at-MTL.pdf[/url]

On peut remarquer que Daly sera sans doute le demi de coin du côté court. Je crois que ça pourrait être un endroit à exploiter parce que Daly en sera à son premier départ à cette position.

D'autre part, Filler est un centre relativement inexpérimenté. Peut-être que les Alouettes pourraient forcer la note au centre pour se rendre à Collaros.

Hamilton/Montreal games are my favorite of the season.

An unlucky bounce for Bede. Stupid play by coverage team. I could see a 5 yard "no yards" penalty being OK in the field of play if it stops Banks dead, but the end zone?

Pre-game on RDS Higgins said the Als my try some "two men onside" coverage and run wide and "rugby kick".

Great coverage and tackling by Mitchell White to force the punt.

Come on christ were at the 15 throw it deep.

Offensive Line is getting man handled. Butler is in there on every play. Something has to be open in the middle.

Our coaches are incompetent if they can’t adjust to what Hamilton is doing. One way to blunt that rush would be to run the fracking ball in different ways, stretch that perimeter to the outside. I mean, haven’t they watched film of Hamilton’s D? They should KNOW pressure is coming from the middle. :thdn:

Too many men penalty negates an interception and results in a Hamilton rouchdown. Austin goes hurry up and Higgins has no idea what to do. I guess with Kavis I can't count reed it is expected

Higgins isn't alone in not knowing when to challenge; Austin should have challenged the catch by Stamps; that ball came out

This is embarassing.

Lol. Hilarious. Run a predictable sneak twice in a row when Hamilton is packed in tight. Bridge doesn't even know where to sneak. Bring in a cold rookie who doesn't seem to know how to surge forward. Hand off to a running back on second and third would be a lot smarter. But I forgot Higgins looks at the corporate handbook which said keep calling the same predictable play that the whole Hamilton team sees

Players not being put in a position to succeed. These coaches should not be employed. The only positive here is that Higgins is sealing his own fate if the team goes 1-7 again. Jim WILL tie a can to his worthless a$$ and with good reason.

This is not the first time that Schonert has tried to QB sneak on second and 2 or 3. It’s insane and reminds me uncomfortably of the Mike Miller era in 2013 when we had no QB option and instead had Whitaker taking direct snaps. You shouldn’t need to be a CFL veteran to understand that the play simply will not work.

Take the interceptions away our defence sucks donkey nuts tonight. And to think the Cats had a week off.

Especially against Hamilton’s D line and LBs… . some misdirection is essential.

Offensive Line is getting manhandled and the coaching staff has no idea how to deal with it.

We’ll be 1-3 after this, having dropped two of our three home games. Can’t wait for Corporate Coach to spin this one and deflect blame…