Hamilton @ Montreal

I was cheering for Hamilton, but at least I got the pick right.

Happy Birthday Anthony Calvillo too! Welcome to Club 40!

This is probably the first VGCC pick that I have won that was close.

Glad to see Proulx is healthy and doing well, not happy to see him back on the field. Horribly called game.

The up side for me, at least I got the pick right.

Don't worry about another loss, Hamilton fan - - at least Cortez saved his last timeout!

Our special teams unit is the worst I have ever seen in the CFL. If we had gotten even mediocre play from ST, we might have won by a TD or more.

On D, we’re really coming together, but we got burned a few times on big plays. Some of them were due to Hebert guessing wrong at the LOS, some due to the general awfulness that is Osaisai. I like Reinebold, but I flatly cannot understand why he continues to play Osaisai when it is clear by now that he’s the worst DB in the entire CFL and probably Arena football too.

I call Worm Crap - get over it…nothing will make you happy… :twisted:

We were definitely the beneficiaries of some questionable officiating tonight, but I also saw Avon pancake Emry into the turf well away from / after the play without a flag to be seen. Still trying to figure out why Cortez didn't challenge the Green non-catch.

See how nice we are in Hamilton, our head coach decides to let the Als win for AC's birthday and don't challenge an easy one to overturn. Or else he's just dense as heck, one of the two.

cortez needs to be sent back down to the NFL. he's not ready for the CFL yet.
stupid old man.

That’s definitely a head scratcher, especially when the official looking right at the play never made a signal and looked less than confident when he spotted the ball.
I’m trying to figure out why Tressman did not go for 2 on the 4th quarter touchdown. Montreal had everything to gain if they made it and nothing to lose if they missed.

You and me both. I was screaming at the TV for them to go for the two-point convert. Then again, I’m still trying to figure out why we tried a trick play on ST instead of trying to pin Hamilton with a punt. Wait, our ‘punter’ can’t pin any team deep; I think I just answered my own question.

I said this in the Hamilton forum and I'll say it again here: first-time HCs are going to make rookie mistakes, and you have to live with it. Trestman made his share back in 2008. If we'd fired him for those mistakes, we wouldn't have won those Grey Cups in 09 and 10. Cortez is a brilliant offensive mind. Relax, let him settle into the HC role. He's not stupid, he'll get it eventually.

But those carry-over to the next game.

Yep I was watching game with Bob Young, and he was quite upset about HC not challenging the Green NON catch. Hamilton might have won, had they

Are you making shit up again ?

boring game really, hamilton wouldnt win a game if they didnt have chris williams tho.

second half was more exciting but still…i found it rather boring to watch.

heberts hit on jones was siiiick,whitakers move on boudreaux or whatever was insane.

amazing how quickly things change in the cfl tho, few short weeks ago, hamilton was first, if wpg miracalously beats bc tomorrow, technically, hamilton is last. crazy.

Chris Williams so far is MOP by a country mile.

End of the day, Hamilton,s defense didn't come up big when the game was on the line. Burris and the offense did their job , by getting a lead late in the game and on the road. The D just let them march the ball down field with ease and gave White a chip shot for the win. Hamilton still going to win some games and will be a dangerous team in the playoffs.

It was to go along with the phantom chop block call; the phantom interference calls and the phantom 4th Q 40 yard completion - all in favour of one team. It’s amazing how fearless the refs are when they want a certain team to win.