Hamilton @ Montreal game day thread

Shite I can't believe Cobb caught up to him.

Crap…

1:38 left…GO GLENN GO…

Give it to em

Why waste 30 sec.

I'm off to the Bomber game!

Enjoy the game everybody!

Would have been real nice to have a quick whistle on that fumble… .forward progress had been stopped

sigh!

Well, I was going to watch some early NFL action since I kind of figured Montreal would run away with this... but then my NFL picks started going to hell real quick. lol Could be my worst week of the season.

So now it's time to distract myself with a little CFL action.

Go Als! I'd like to see the Cats win, but I'm already 0-1 in the VGCC. :lol:

Great first half by the Cats although that call on Guzman was brutal!

That being said, it may be in the Al's best interest in LOSING to Hamilton (not that I don't believe the Larks are not trying their best :wink: ). Think about it: If you are a Montreal supporter, who would you rather play in the Eastern final...Hamilton, Winnipeg, or Edmonton?

What's with some of the stars not getting into the endzone? Nik Lewis doesn't have a TD yet, and apparently Ben Cahoon only has 2. So weird to think these guys aren't racking up the scores...

I was surprised to learn Cahoon had only the 1 touchdown heading into todays game.

Als offense hasn't skipped a beat since McPherson took over at QB.

Only two dropped TD passes by the Cats.......not bad

C'mon Tabbies, time for your D to pounce on McPherson.....Do it.

Glenn has played a helluva game so far, this is turning out to be a great game. I picked Montreal in the VGCC but I am rooting for Hamilton in this one. Perhaps they pulled Calvillo a little early.

3 point game now! Glenn is having a great game. He's at what, 460 yards now???

Calvillo tweeked his calf. said it hurts like hell....The old man seizes up in cold weather.

431 yds according to CFL stats.

keep stretchin the D. Glenn.

3:49 hope Cats get 2-3 more possessions

Still, damn good game and there’s still plenty of time left!

Yup, that 2nd half Hamilton fumble is the difference.

Thompson's got to at least turn around if he's going to get away with a screen.