Hamilton Hurricanes 2022

OK, not exactly Tiger-Cats related, but I thought some of you might be interested in watching this CJFL matchup. Kickoff is soon:

4 Likes

A former Ticat Brandon Stewart is one of the Hamilton Hurricane coaches now and current Ticat Anthony Federico played for the Hamilton Hurricanes for a while .

5 Likes

This weekend, the Hurricanes are playing St. Clair Saints in Windsor, Saturday night at 7. St. Clair usually streams their games online, though I don't see a link to it yet.

https://wedigital.ca/category/sports/st-clair-saints/

Edit:

Here's a link to tonight's stream, starting at 7 PM:

1 Like

This must've been pretty cool for the young Hurricanes players.

5 Likes

I hadn't realized it's been 4 years since they played at THF.

1 Like

You gotta love those Westdale and McMaster guys . :heartbeat:

1 Like

Cool fact one guy on the Hamilton Hurricanes is Anthony Grigg . Former Ticat player Andrew Griggโ€™s son

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s the third son-of-a-CFLer Iโ€™ve heard about playing in the CJFL. The other two are Mike Oโ€™Shea and Keon Raymond Jr.

2 Likes

Thats cool and yeah i seen a post on Twitter of Mike Oโ€™shea with his son they both have mustaches . Anthony Grigg plays wide Reciever just like Andrew Grigg did .

1 Like

I went to the game last night and Anthony is sure alot like his dad. #87 is Anthony Grigg

1 Like

Not sure, but I'm thinking we might have another here.

Earned himself a player of the week award.

3 Likes

Yep he sure did and i was at that game cheering him on too . :slightly_smiling_face::football:

2 Likes

Playoffs start today!

Hamilton's in tough against St. Clair, but you never know.

And he was named an all-star now too.

1 Like

Yep all star and second team all canadian. So proud of him

1 Like

No doubt much deserved and no doubt he could help the ticats next season if given a chance . :slightly_smiling_face::football:

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/wpxeC0GGURI one of the games he had two touchdowns in :smirk::football::muscle:

1 Like
2 Likes