hamilton heros

i read the news paper today and i just wanted to know if anyone else is worries about the 2 "hamilton heros" and their apparent departure of the greatest team in the league?

I'm sad about it. I think Mike and Rob have both brought so much to the team and the city and I'll be sad to see them go. (That's a purely personal assessment so I really don't want to hear about how we need to get younger at the position and blah blah :stuck_out_tongue: )

exactly..... yes we do need a younger team.... and if these two were ego freaks like alot of other teammates then yes kick their butts to the curb, but they are not!! not only do they offer alot to the team still but alot to the community as well

Nothing I would like better than to see them hoist the Grey Cup in Toronto Next Year as TIGERCATS! :rockin:

But if they don't provide the best "bang for the buck" at camp, then we shouldn't keep them or anyone for that matter just becuase they are good in the community or have nice pretty smiles and say the right things in front of the camera.

true true but they did provide the best bang for their buck this year.and as long as management offers them new contracts is all im asking for