Hamilton fans

People are always saying about how we never fill our stadium. Most teams need 7+ wins before their fans trickle back. All it took was 1 and Hamilton fans packed the joint ready to go. Was amazingly loud there and for the first time in a while, home field advantage actually helped the team. Should definitely see even more people at the game on July 31st. You make me proud Hamilton, keep supportin! :rockin:

i agree, i had so much fun last night, when Davis Scored the first TD it really got everybody going and then the Defence really stepped up an got the crowd into it and shutdown the bombers, in the 4th quarter it seemed like Darrell Adams was possessed, on every run play he was right there to meet Fred Reid as he was getting the ball.

felt great to see everybody on their feet last night.

I totally agree. I was really incredible that 24,000+ people showed up. (although I have to confess I was not one of them). WAY TO GO HAMILTON and keep it up.

24,292 is what it says on here and it sounded like there were 50,000 there im glad to see everyone back

That's so awesome folks!! Way to stand and deliver. I (along with a handful of folks) had to settle for watching the 'live play' ticker at a wedding. We had more than a few shots to celebrate the big win.

Can't wait to be a part of an energetic Ivor Wynne next home game!

When the fans are not drowned out by P.A. blare and "DEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE" from the speakers, the roar from the denizens of IWS is a special thing. Nice to see the club got it right last game! But will it stick?

Oski Wee Wee,

When the fans are not drowned out by P.A. blare and "DEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE" from the speakers, the roar from the denizens of IWS is a special thing. Nice to see the club got it right last game! But will it stick?

Oski Wee Wee,
[/quote]
I have to agree. I watched it on TSN and could hear the stadium announcer load and clear, over and above the fans.

Good crowd and they really did get into the game without prompting. I think the numbers were up a bit because this was one of the games that season ticket holders got a free ticket for. So a number of people were "guests" of the ticket holders.

Very true, I gave my dad that ticket for fathers day.

well i had a hard time hearing the PA but when watching it on tv the cameras are closer to the announcer so you hear it that way ... but i dont even care we supported for once ... most games people leave right after 50/50 but they stayed this time and i really like the idea of the season ticket holders getting the extra tickets ... they are seats pretty much guaranteed to be filled ... we got 4 tickets for that game and what my parents did is they took the tickets into work (2 tickets per job) and we raffled them off ... all money raised went to food share or a food bank anyways not sure if it was food share.... i like the idea and many people won this way