Hamilton Depression Rating Scale

Since we all seem to be at the point where we're ready to have fun being a Cat fan again...

The Hamilton Depression Scale is a standard test, used since the 60's, that physicians use to diagnose depression. It's essentially a list of 21 questions that a doc uses to measure the level of a person's depression.

In a wonderful stroke of coincidence, the surname of the dude that invented this thing is Hamilton - so no, it's not quite inspired by our plight. But my thought is, why not create our own version of the test. 21 questions - I'll start with obvious one:

1. Have you heard who they're starting at QB Saturday night?

All in fun - anyone game?

Isn't it Zuger??...oh sorry, it's not the 60s...

:D :D :D
  1. Whats with the lame Pigskin Pete replacement effort?

2. Why isn't there a direct flight from Raleigh NC to Hamilton International?

;-)
  1. Since when do we need padding on the walls of IWS when we play the Argos?
:D :D :D

I say we take it off..it only Toronto ..

1. Coors Light - this is progress?
  1. Why was the new Cats Store on Jarvis St. closed at 2pm Saturday?

2. Why is Bob still living in Raleigh SC?

1. Do you show up to Tiger Cat games 4 hours early to get a full 7 hours night sleep?
  1. Why don't the Ticats run that contest anymore where a cheerleader delivers a greasy bucket of fried chicken right to your seat, just as you and your buddies' beer count is reaching triple digits?
  1. Why don't the Ticats run that contest anymore where a cheerleader delivers a six-foot sub on a six-foot 2x4 right to your seat, just as you and your buddies' beer count is reaching triple digits?
  1. When was the last time you saw the Hamilton Tiger Cats score an offencive touchdown.

11.Why doesn't "Cosentino" start the game and "Zuger" can come in off the bench?
(Insert other names )

I can't I get a Huge Sub anymore ?

1. Will we win a Grey cup before the end of the decade to keep the streak alive?

2. Will we ever host a Grey Cup again?

Tip: DeRosa Bakery (Wilson & Sanford)

1. Why do people complain when their lawns go brown in the summer..... when it means less cutting?

2. Isn't it better grammar to say "till the cattle come home" ? (instead of cows)

:cowboy:

I`d guess because "cows" denotes female cattle, while "cattle" denotes both sexes...

No reason for this, and nothing is intended, but I thought I`d bring it up...

1. We probably won’t win ‘until the cattle come home.’

P.S.

No offence intended George and Pascal.

Question: When you go to the games, do you find that as you are approaching the stadium you start feeling nauseous and bit queezy in the old tummy? 8)

1. Why can't I find any of these guys on the ticket stubs on the roster?

That one's for you, cg85 :wink:

1. Did anyone hear that Marcus Brady got 3 first downs in a row last night?? :wink: