Hamilton Defense

It seems to me that the additions on Peguese and Tory Davis have given the Cats a completely new look on the D front, which was something that they needed badly. Now I know that Edmonton's offense has been teetering on popgun much of the year but that second quarter in particular was about as shutdown as it gets.

I think as well, just the fact that 2 new faces made it tough for Edmonton to watch meaningful film last week caused them lots of problems. Not that that's an excuse for 51-8, but still. We'll see if anyone adapts to them over the next 2 or 3 games, but I think it's safe to say that the Cats have some semblance of a defense now, and should that continue they're a safe bet for a playoff spot, which is something that they hardly were 2 weeks ago.

I will be keeping my eye on this for sure. :thup:

I'm not convinced after just one game. If the d strings together a few games where they're limiting teams with better offences than Edmonton's to under say 25 points per game, then maybe I'll agree. One game is just too soon to jump to that conclusion.