Hamilton @ Calgary

I switched to a galaxie music station, all 70s’ all the time :slight_smile:

I stayed tuned in for the whole game. It was worth it to see lumsden get a td. Seems like the team has really taken a liking to him. I'm glad he's accepted. I was making statements of wanting him on the stamps months ago so I'm glad it worked out. I just hope no canadians get cut next year to make room for him. Like cote. Great game for Tate. Hopefully they can keep this momentum going.

Congrats to the Stamps, absolutely manhandled us there.You might be wondering why i'm not fuming after the loss but how could I be when we clinched home for the EDSF earlier on, not to mention a pretty great night for Thigpen.Stamps are for real :thup:

Just because the stamps manhandled the Ticats doesnt mean they are for real. They have been extremely inconsistent, much like the rest of the west.

watching the Hamilton at Calgary game on Friday night - I wonder what Stala is going to do when the weather gets cold, he had his face all wrapped up in a bella clava. If he is cold now I hate to see him in late November in Edmonton, that is IF Hamilton gets to the Cup

They have 12 wins, they’ve done this before, they made a team that scored 107 forward to 17 against in the past 3 games including a 40-3 romp of the grey cup champs look absolutely silly.Call it what you want, rivalry or not, Stamps are for real and are the best in the West at this point in time.

I'd be ok with being this inconsistent for the next 10 yrs. LOL

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Inconsistent because despite starting the season 9 and 1 they have only won three of their last seven games, including getting thrashed by BC and Montreal. I wouldnt put Calgary into the Grey Cup just yet. Which Calgary team will show up seems to be the question in recent weeks. Yes they have shown signs that they are ready to go head and shoulders above every else, only to look less than average the next week.

You could say the same about the Riders and Als...

… which is exactly why I said

Just because his team took a whoopin doesnt mean Calgary is “for real”. I wouldnt at all be surprised to see the winner of the western semi to beat Calgary in Calgary with the way they have been playing in the second half of the season.