Hamilton bound TSN SITE LOOK at how small the NFL ball looks

TINY KIDS NFL BALL

Matches your head.

ITS GOOD DONT BE MEAN MY SON LIVES IN CALGARY AND I WAS TO YOUR GREY CUP IN 2000
SO PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT AND CLASS
iT IS A SMALLER BALL AND THAT PHOTO TRUELY DEPICKS IT

I thought they were the same size. Without the stripes though the NFL ball looks smaller I will say.

...maybe Printers is really huge....seriously, there isn't that much difference in size...

....and spidel, you don't demand respect and class, you earn it....try turning the caps lock off and writing in coherent sensible sentences....and what does the fact your son lives here have to do with anything?...

The balls are the same. Brand, model, sizeā€¦the same. The only difference is the stripes. Years ago the CFL ball was bigger (when we used the Spalding J5V and the NFL used a Wilson model). Now both leagues use the same ball.

Someone on here even posted the tolerances of each ball not that long ago. The differences were insignificant.

AM I missing something? Is there supposed to be a picture with this thread? Does the title of the thread even make sense? I am confused.

I expected to see a pic as well.
Anyway the NFL and the CFL basically use the same ball now.....The CFL ball is 1/4 of an inch larger at the high end of the tolerances.