Hamilton @ BC

Did Black seriously just say "an early season cat fight"? I think we just found our drinking reference for the night. Take a drink each time Black uses this lame joke.

I expect a better show from the Ticats after that pathetic showing last week...

Right on Chief about the drinking as I am going to start. Good call by TSN to have Black and Forde on the second game too!

Here’s the link for those of you outside Canada to watch the game on the actual TSN feed!

[url=http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/129499/2/watch-hamilton-vs-bc.html]http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/129499/ ... vs-bc.html[/url]

Also support and continue to believe in the truly free internet to help make this opportunity for you and all CFL fans possible!

I totally agree with Paolo's comment on the Internet. I've petitioned against the big telecoms taking over in Canada.

I see the Rob Black thread is still going strong. Tonight adds fuel to the fire :rockin:

hmmm....i dont likely have enough booze to play a Rod Black drinking game

Holy hell on a crisper, that was one of the sweetest runs I've seen in a very long time. He just deked half the BC defence. :o :o :o

yup

walker is a keeper

Ladies and gentleman, for whatever team you are a fan, a CFL star is born -- Chevon Walker!

For the good of the league I want him in it playing a long time! :rockin:

Holy cow didn't BC watch tape from last weeks game? I assumed they would key on him.

Let go Ticats, it might hurt me in the VGCC but I'm all for a BC lose.

Man Walker is fast.

Na...BC looks like Ticats from last week.Time to wake up BC.

If he continues like this he'll be in the NFL just like Thigpen.

Cortez please keep the pen out of the nose and mouth.

Perhaps that should be the drinking game. Last week Cortez was all over that.

I'd be curious to know what the 40 yd splits are for the QBs in the league. Lulay looks alot quicker than I remember.

Nice to see Geroy now closing in on another record...

I just saw him do it. WTF is he doing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh god not another game full of penalties.

TD B.C. Lulay to Gore...tied at 7 each

He's visiting out west, so obviously he's digging for gold.

Trust me you'll drink alot more if u used Cortez. Curious no Ticat fans on the thread?

Maybe they’re embarrassed. I’d be. :lol: