Hamilton@B.C

B.C.................................27....................HAM.............7.....................the end of the first half.............BUT I will not give up on this game just yet............

B.C............27.........................HAM....................10....................... NOW , the end of the half.

27-7 B.C bore gonna kick for a 41 yard feildgoal!! and BLOCKED marsh picks it up runs and Boreham with a touchdown saving tackle after 4 yards and its halftime B.C 27 Hamilton 7

WINNIPEG WINS.................38.................. OTTAWA............16

nice game I just check your play by play didnt know u were doing it was the game on TV?

I wasn't , just some updates for practise................but thanks for the OTTAWA @ WINNIPEG game.........I have no radio or T.V. for that one.

its not 27-10 borehams feildgoal was blocked!!!

Printers trying for a good impression to be the starter

back and forth punts lockett returns one to the Hamilton 49

WOW....how UGLY are BC's new uniform??....its NOT the jersey thats ugly, but its the combination of black pants with white helmet and the ugly black paw on the helmet. that helmet is worse than high-school level. shoulda had teh normal orange pants with an orange helmet and the NORMAL BC LIONS LOGO on the helmet!!!

Ham gives up 2 in endzone BC 29 Ham 7

would that pass still have been live off the goal post?

no dead ball

........Rulebook says:

A legal forward pass is thrown by any Team A player from a point behind the scrimmage line, towards the opponent's dead ball line, to any eligible receiver or receivers. The ball shall not touch the ground, any part of the goal post assembly, an official, or any other object. The ball is considered to be in the possession of Team A until the pass is ruled completed or incompleted.

........the second it hit the goal post it is a dead ball........strange wording though on the 'any other object' clause.........what about a tip ball? wouldn't this be deemed to have been in contact with 'another object'.......the rulebook isn't clear on this, perhaps a player isn't considered an 'object'.......

how many people were at this game??...attendance numbers???

33,117 or something like that

thanks...i always like to know the attendance for every game.
i hate that, cfl.ca take sooo long to update attendaces on the schedule page...WHY dont they do it, while adding the scores to that page?!?

33,119 fans. I went to the game. NIce show by the Lions, but too bad about Dave Dickenson. I hope he'll be back soon. It was a blowout, which is exactly what I feared. I was a little bit bored at the game. We'll take it though. 8-0!

Well done B.C. FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and team..............poor HAMILTON.............both teams were catching the ball...............B.C are running on all their pistons right now.

Love the new unies and the helmet also with the paw print. I do remember last year the helmet was introduced but it wasnt on the new whiteone. No question B.C. now has the best uniform/helmet combination. Anyone else likes them?