I am worried about this game after the ti-cats improve to a 4-2 record they are looking very good like a solid TEAM. Our D is going to have a very hard time stopping the run of Cobb and Porter, I think our DB's if they tighten up on the recievers will be able to stop the passing game, but unless the D-line starts lining up in normal config's we wont have a chance to stop the running game. Our offence I think will be okay Hamiltons D-line doesn't appear to be to impressive but their LB's and DB's seem to have alot of talent. I think this game is going to be a shootout lots of point scored im giving the edge to hamilton on this one not a win but the edge.
Riders need to improve on:
- the way the D-line line's up is costing them they need to have a player for all the gaps not trying to fill just one or two gaps
- offencive play calling, if cates isnt having success running lets start throwing way more screens to him didn't see many against BC and if they did it was always up the middle. also getting Durant to rush more on 1st and 10 to confuse the D
- DB's need to step into the recievers better and lay down harder hits
- Special teams. Gerran Walker good reciever BAD returner Stu Foord is very strong and runs down field taclking has been an issue on SP teams
things Riders are doing right:
- finding the gaps in the backfield two games in a row we have been able to get players wide open for huge gains this has resulted in 28pts.
2.when the D-line gets pressure they do an excellent job
3.donovan alexander is really improving and looks solid