Hamilton at Montreal GT, Thurs. July 16, 7 pm et, TSN

Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Montreal Alouettes
Thursday, July 16 – 7 pm et / 4 pm pt
TSN 1,3,4,5

This is obviously a big game for both teams in the East. We shall see how Rakeem Cato holds up against the Cats’ front seven. OSKI WEE WEE!!!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Grover has posted the Ticat depth chart for tonight at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97195&start=0 .Daly starts at CB, so that is going o be a development to watch.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Here it is Russ

[b]TSN play-by-play: Rod Black and Duane Forde :expressionless:

Referee: Kim Murphy :expressionless:

The weather forecast: Sunny, 21 degrees C, winds out of the southwest at 5 km/h.[/b] :smiley:

The Defence can expect a lot of Tyrell Sutton tonight

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 16m16 minutes ago
Tonight’s #Ticats scratches are Adrian Tracy (#93) and Jeremy Lewis (#56). #CFLGameDay #TNF

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 15m15 minutes ago
Don't miss @TSN_Sports's special feature on @speedybanks87 pregame at 7:12 tonight! It's a good one. #Ticats #TNF

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 37m37 minutes ago
#Ticats wearing white jerseys & black pants against the #Alouettes who are in their grey third jerseys. #CFL

TiCats and Als warming up

Thank Goodness Jock isn't on the panel tonight :thup: :lol: :x :oops: :smiley:

DONE!

;)

Ill take Brandon Banks over Chris Ackie any day of the year in the special teams battle tonight :thup:

Evenin' everyone!

Hi HTD!

Hiya Russ... perfect night for a football game I hear

hmm, what happens if they need a 7th DB?

too many linebackers might come back to haunt them

It is! I am chillaxing at home for it.

I'm guessing that Harris drops back and one of the other linebackers comes in at SAM. Not much you can do when so many players at the same position are injured. Last year it was the O-line and QB. This year it's RB and DB.

Yup… me too…lol

Attendance looks paltry again in MTL for tonights game… :roll:

Great a Rod Black attack :roll:

Hope to hear his voice crack a few times on Banks returns. :smiley:

:lol: the first thing he said when he came on air tonight was "we have 2$ hot dog night here in MTL....."

"Hostilities in the air...." indeed.