Hamilton at Evil Incarnate GT, Friday, Sept. 11, 7 pm et

Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Toronto Argonauts
Friday, September 11
7 pm et / 4 pm pt
TSN 1,3,5

The rematch is only four days from the first slaughter. We shall see how much fight Evil has in store for the Cats. A key four-pointer is at hand!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Russ I want to point out a couple of minor changes/edits to your thread. Game time is 7:30 and it is on TSN 1 and 3 only - not TSN 5. This channel change was made a little earlier today by the powers that be in the Evil Empire that is Bell Canada. I thought that once Bell bought the blew team that they would be, if anything, more supportive of the league via TSN - yet there are many thousands of cable subscribers in this area who only have access to TSN 2 and 4 at the maximum who will be missing this important game for both teams.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Luckily I was able to "invite" myself over to my next door neighbour's who have Bell Fibe - and therefore get all 5 TSN feeds. Thank you David for coming through for Mike even though you are not a huge CFL fan.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Mike Hogan ?@tsnmikehogan 8m8 minutes ago
Scratches. #Argos D. Spencer, J. King. #Ticats J. Figueroa, R. Medeiros.

For the record, I only post the time that TSN states on its own site that its coverage begins, period. There are times when the kick-off is only mere minutes from the actual coverage start as opposed to a full pre-game show. I will often state when the opening kick-off is imminent. That is the practice I will continue to stick with so that my task in starting these threads remains easier and consistent.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Love the White Jersey's on Gold Pants! :thup:

Ticats won the toss (often a good omen) and are starting on offense - no surprise - to try to get some points on the board first! :rockin:

Bomben is dressed, but O'Neil is starting at RG.

Hi all

Ugh.. ZC picked off at the 1

So far this looks like a continuation of Monday - Tasker for 2nd down conversion and lots of YAC - at least until Underwood got beat on that pass :x :thdn: Can't let the DB get in front of him. Time for our D to go to work Blue guys with a LONG field.

Nice arm punt!!!!!!

Sack (or take down) #1 :thup: :thup: but Whit converts on 2nd

INT ERIK HARRIS!!!

Harris INT!@#

Favour returned. Nice pick by Jack of All Trades.

Coates TD reception!

[b]TD MATT COATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FIRST CFL TD FOR THE FORMER HURRICANE!!![/b]

:rockin:

Barbra Streisand :rockin:

Matt Coates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRY

7-0 after the Medlock