Hamilton at Calgary Game Thread, Fri. June 26, 8:30 PM ET

Hamilton at Calgary
Fri. June 26
8:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM PT
TSN 1/3/4/5

The Grey Cup rematch has arrived! The Cats have a lot of holes to plug up due to injuries, but the replacements have the opportunity to shine as many of them did in the preseason. Winning on the road at The Ranch would be a huge tone setter as the Cats embark on their road warrior trek at the start of the season. Calgary will be a big test!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Welcome back Russ. One thing I missed the most on this website was your game day threads. I'm glad you are keeping up the tradition.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Thanks for the GDT Russ!
This will be a great test for us
More than a few changes to the lineup from last season
Looking forward to seeing what Holley, Underwood and Tolliver,can do with this opportunity
Sears and Bomben will be great

Will there be witch kissing after the game?

Instead of....

https://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/84123-monty-python-burn-the-witch-gi-ezmu.gif

Mathematical Model of Selection Process for Witch Burning

Not sure that I'll have a chance to see much if any of the game (will be in Wawa enroute to Calgary - relatives to visit in the evening to boot!) let alone post any comments so .......

GO TICATS!!! Show those horses your claws!!! :cowboy: :rockin:

I'm in YHZ for the weekend and none of the hotels I'm staying at have TSN :thdn:

Is TSN 1050 our new radio broadcaster now? if so, will they broadcast the radio stream online for us losers without access to TSN on TV? Not sure if my wife will let me go out to a bar to watch the game with a 10pm local time start :lol:

As a Python fan, I admire the spirit of this graphic, but the person who created it either doesn’t understand Venn diagrams, or didn’t listen carefully to the dialogue in Holy Grail, which specifically addressed the question “Does wood sink in water?”. According to the diagram, Python asserted that wood is outside the set of things that float. There are other problems with the diagram, but to me that’s the most glaring.

The thing is, after time, wood DOES sink in water.

WOOD it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hence the importance of the graph’s title “According to Monty Python…”, rather than “According to reality”. :wink:

In other news, there’s a football game tonight.

Really interested to see what Holley can do, hoping for a good effort and some decent blocking from him for Collaros.

If Collaros is protected, I think they will score some points.

Really excited for real games!

Who's carrying the game on the radio? Anyone know The stamps broadcaster?

News Talk 770.

It’s also available on 1150 CKOC here in Hamilton.

If you have TSN at home then all you have to do is log-in to your account and stream it on your laptop or tablet when you are away from home.

We used to stay at the Prince George Hotel when we were there.

thanks Prariedog, Mike, & slim. :thup: Never thought of streaming the tsn feed on my laptop before :cowboy:

Let's go Tiger-Cats! Take an early stand for the east division!

Well... that hurt reliving that disaster... time to change the outcome Cats!!

Let the season begin!!

YES!!!!!!

No Rod Black!!!!