Hamilton at BC GT, Fri. Oct. 23, 10 pm et, TSN

Wendy's Friday Night Football
Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs B.C. Lions
Tonight at 10PM ET / 7PM PT on TSN1, TSN4 and TSN5

The second game of the Friday doubleheader pits the Cats against the Lions. The Tabbies want to draw closer to a clinching of first place in the East. The Lions are in a fight with the Bombers and Als for the third-place berth in the West playoffs, so this one ought to be heated!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Speaking of "heated" - you forgot to comment on the weather. I predict ideal playing conditions, with no wind, rain or snow.

Our first time back in this stadium since last November. Let's right the injustice we suffered on that day! Too bad it will have to be against a different team, but if the Lions don't like that, they're free to step aside as Banks & Co run past them.

Lets hope the BC tacklers don't feint bad blocks (soccer dives) when speedy B blows by them

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 3m3 minutes ago
#Ticats will be sporting a white jersey, black pant combo vs. the #BCLions this evening. For the record, I'm in khakis and a plaid shirt.

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 5m5 minutes ago
Assuming the #Argos lose to the #Als, the #Ticats can lock up a home playoff date with a win over the #BCLions. #CFL

Cuthbert doing PxP

Hamilton Tiger-CatsVerified account ?@Ticats 18m18 minutes ago
The #Ticats scratches for tonight’s game:

Landon Rice (#69, OG)
Drake Nevis (#91, DT)

[quote="Grover"] ........... For the record, I'm in khakis and a plaid shirt ............../quote]
Why are you dressed like a RedBlacks' fab on a TiCat game night? RU still missing Henry?
Go to your closet now, Grover, and get ready for kickoff.

That was Drew Edwards' tweet, HE'S the one dressed like a twocolours fan... lol

My bad. Grover holds onto his fine fashion reputation.

Lions' Reserves -- DE Craig Roh, charted as a starter, and backup OL Josh Aladenoye.

Time for the Ticats to lock up a home p/o date. Even the cat is curled up here ready for the "cat fight"! :smiley:

We would draw Bradbury who has to be the WORST ref in the league! :x

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!

Ya baby!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TASKER TD!!! WAY TO GO!!! 2 PLAYS AND WE'RE AHEAD! :thup: :thup: :rockin:

Rotten Martian! :wink:

Hi folks. Nice start by our offence, huh? But I'm not sure what happened on the missed convert. It wasn't blocked or tipped?

BC was getting to FG range but... Butler with the sack on the safety blitz to end drive! Yeah!

OK, who should not have been on the field on that punt?

But that too many men call was declined and Mathews and the offence need to gain 108 yards on this drive to get a TD on it.

Drew says:

I do not understand the decision by #Ticats @speedybanks87 to bring the ball out of the end zone. At all.
Neither do I.
:| :| :|

Missed the missed convert but now we are stuck WAY deep in our own end. Of course Jeff has gotten us out of there before! :smiley:

Tasker was still exhausted from his TD run perhaps, and just misplaced the hold?