Hamilton at BC Game Thread- Saturday, August 26, 2023

Excellent drive by Hamilton!

1 Like

Hopefully Ticats won’t have to rely on Legghio for a field goal to score.

2 Likes

Bugs Bunny better get here quickly

I’m definitely hoping that they’ll punch it in when they’re so close and NOT settle for a FG. Butler’s taken them most of the way down the field so hopefully he can finish the job

1 Like

It’s in! Touchdown Hamilton! :smiley:

1 Like

Horray, pulling for you guys.

2 Likes

I’m a Bomber fan. But today I’m rooting for the underdogs.

It would help the Bombers of course if BC lost but I don’t think there is a need for the Bombers to back into first place and would rather have them win head to head to claim
top spot.

Just hoping for an entertaining competitive game tonight. So far so good.

Dang that wind is something nasty!

Sean Whyte misses wide right from 49 yards. A 23 straight field goal streak is broken.

1 Like

I thought you might say something about that. There’s a virtual hurricane inside the stadium.

2 Likes

Hi All,

I will be popping in and out for this game. This is my view for today…(1/2 hour before kickoff)

Go Bombers!
David

5 Likes

Appreciate the support - we can use all we can get!

1 Like

Howdy Dave. How many seats does that stadium have?

1 Like

Fight on for old SC!

2 Likes

Powell is hitting his targets. This guy is serious.

2 Likes

Just finished grilling burgers. Topped ‘em with sautéed jalapeños from my garden, slices of garden tomatoes, and parsley potatoes from the garden as well (the parsley was from the garden, not the potatoes).
Surprising score thus far. Could be a great game.

3 Likes

Hi John,
Around 75,000. Fans are always notoriously late. People still trying to get through security. Will be almost full sometime in the first quarter…
Go Bombers and Fight On!
David

2 Likes

Should make for an interesting game for sure! I like seeing how kickers handle adversity like this. This game is big for Liegghio. Needs to play well here or his job is on the line imo

1 Like

James Butler is putting on a clinic tonight. My goodness. How did the Lions lose this guy?

2 Likes

Free Agency I’ll bet. He probably got expensive. We’ll probably lose Dru Brown in the off season the same way.

1 Like