HAM @ WPG, Thursday, August 5 - CFL season opener

I don’t care about your opinion

1 Like

Well if/when you get banned from Ticat practices by the team, maybe you will see that going publically with a players personal information is unacceptable

4 Likes

Practices aren’t even open to public and I already attended the only one that was .

Hard to believe this stuff is even on here. It should get flagged and removed by a mod. Given I am not that welcome here because of my Banks comment can one of the regulars give that some thought.?

3 Likes

Right? This is a thread about the season opener and people are talking about how a player is in a toxic relationship. Moderators need to intervene.

2 Likes

Here are the Forum Guidelines. I am not positive on this @Ticatfan94, but I think number 5 might be applicable to you. Just sayin’.

1 Like

Well just a suggestion but since this is a gameday thread and the game is already over and there was 300 responses posted ? Maybe we should just lock this baby down and move on and look forward to game number #2 in the schedule .

Because I'm thinking if we don't then this thread might just become more toxic than it already is .

3 Likes

Good idea

Bingo

3 Likes

Lock it up

1 Like

He’s my opinion……HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE TEAM. It’s your own personal issues that I don’t really think anyone really wants to know. This isn’t reality TV🤔

3 Likes

And he isn’t affecting the performance of the team right now when he is injured

And now your causing drama

I don’t think anyone said you are unwelcome. You made a controversial and highly subjective statement about one of our star players, and several people disagreed with you. This is a chat board - it happens. Just like you disagreed with what Ticatfan94 has posted.

3 Likes

oh i know. no big deal. i wasnt at all concerned or upset. I made a comment about Banks and i was asked if i was a fan implying i’m not. Next time i’ll only mention something like that on the main board. this new set up on the forum does not easily convey if we are on a team forum.

3 Likes

So back on topic!
As we saw in 2019,
It is not how you start your season
It is how you finish your season that counts!

2 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/45800148.jpg

1 Like

For the love of Bunnies and Lollipops can somebody please Lock This Down !!!
:broken_heart: :skull_and_crossbones: :wink:

3 Likes

So we can leave this soap opera and back to the game

1 Like

May there be many more. I didn’t really notice Whyte in the game, so he must have been doing his job.

2 Likes