Ham vs Sask Predictions

I think the roster depth is a slight bit deeper this year. Also, as bad as losing Speedy for a few games was, it did create the opportunity to bring on Bralon Addison (iirc).

On paper I think we’re outmatched , but if Evan’s warms up to his new role we can make it close. Third team and D can tip the balance pretty quick as we’ve seen. Should be a good one!

Heard that he’s been limping around a bit. Seems to me that if there is a slight nagging injury, Steinauer prefers to hold some of our top players out for a game or two rather than have them push through and maybe be lost for several games. Smart strategy IMO. He did this earlier in the season with Tracy(?) I think or maybe it was Tasker.

Really? Not sure I agree. Think our D is as good or better and I’d put our receivers ahead of the greenies. Powell has an edge over Irons (but I wouldn’t consider him better than SET if he were playing). I’d say our QBs are about even. Problem is we haven’t seen much of Evans compared to Fajrado but what we have seen has been decent play.

Ham 13 Sask 29

Short of a defensive TD and a special teams TD, our offence simply won’t generate enough points to win…I suspect it will be relatively close until late, then the Riders will pull away because our D will be gassed…

Sorry boyz ! Short week , travel, no Mazola, no speedy no win ! Dont have a good feelin about this one also melons are in season and abundant in the supermarket!

Taken together our collective prediction works out to be approximately :

TiCats - 22

Roughies - 19

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a score like this. And the winner could easily go either way. I would be surprised to see either team score 30 or more unless greatly aided by big plays on ST/D.

On the Rider message board there is similar sentiment for the home team with the odd fan who seems to think beating the Cats is a foregone conclusion.

I didnt realize beating the woeful BC Lions back to back was cause to start planning the GC parade LOL
There’s always a few fans who overreact to every win and loss but some Rider fans take that to a whole other level.

Enjoy the game all,

OSKEE WEE WEE!

Well, we called it almost perfectly (I mean except for the tiny detail about who won)

But I am really proud of this team for putting together a couple of good drives late in the game to take the lead. That’s a tough D for an inexperienced QB and depleted Offense to go up against. I’m feeling good about Dane Evans so far.

It was a good game against a Sask team that now looks like a contender in the West.

And hey, at least we didnt lose to the Arblows tonight…lol

B.C. up next, expectations will be higher for Evans against a weaker D

cheers and goodnight

Nice prediction.