HAM @ TOR

Could be a low score to this game.....is an 8-10 season on the table for Hamilton?
Lets Go Argos...Here we Go

Toronto's playing for jobs and pride, which are two great motivators. On the downside, Dalton Bell.

So for me, this depends entirely on which Hamilton team shows up. Is it the one that is capable of blowing people out? Or the ones that stink the joint up? This team is so unpredictable that it's really hard to know.

After the D. Bell pickoff it's good to see Porter again carrying the ball > FG 3-0 Hamilton

Duane Forde is such an effing moron.

On the topic of Hamilton trading receivers: "Hard to argue with the results."

WHAT RESULTS, you insipid cure for insomnia?

An offense still tinkering with its starting QBs in the final third of the season? Only one 1000-yard receiver? Dave Stala's lost second half of the season? Do you even try to have some factual basis for your mouth spewage before you speak?

Black-Forde -- worst broadcasting duo in pro sports

Porter is the same old Porter. Goes to his primary read post-snap regardless of what the coverage is pre-snap. Can't read a defense, can't do anything except run and/or chuck the ball up there and hope for a cheap PI call.

Yeah, absolutely !

And that interception by Simmons is just more proof of that.

Well I guess we know which Hamilton showed up. Nice to see the Argos play well though.

I am former Ticat Season ticket holder
I am Glad I not renewing for this Team is a JOKE :lol:
under 500 and in the playoffs … 8-10
For us Ticket holders the Joke Been on Us
Since Bob Young Bought this Team.
Every year where promise good Football
Every year Same Crappyfootball and a Shiny new Bucket.

Coaching Staff & GM are a Joke… they Need to be Fired!!!
This team will be one & done in the playoffs…

The Bob Young Era has just been a dark one for us as Ticat Fans…

I miss Harold Ballard His Teams WON GREY Cups
Till Major Changes are made Will Watch the NFL…

Yeah, if I was a ticat fan I'd be very unhappy with this year. No matter how you want to quantify it, Obie getting rid of Arland Bruce and Mo Mann is dumb. I really believed that Hamilton would challenge for tops in the division and make the Grey Cup, but instead they proved to be a mediocre team and couldn't even muster a .500 record.

I know anything can happen in the playoffs, but I fully expect that team to get ran out of town and lose bad. End of Bellefeuille/Glenn era in Hamilton.

Lastly, hopefully next season is better for the argos. Playing in front of family and friends at skydome must suck. Than again, watching the argos at times is like digging ditches.

With nothing to play for with regards to the playoffs, it's no surprise to me the 'Cats mailed it in and pooped the bed to include keeping Cobourne on the bench.

That's why I had picked Toronto to win.

The 'Cats will lose their playoff game unless the other team really goes out of their way to screw themselves over on their home field.

YET AGAIN THE REFS SHAFT HAMILTON BY GIVING A HUGE PASS INTERFERANCE CALL AGAINST THE TI CATS WHEN A TORONTO RECIEVER GRABS A HAMILTON PLAYERS SHIRT AND CLUTCHES ON TO IT(ON HIS BACK).LOOK AT THE DAMN REPLAY!WHY IS IT THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN SEE IT BUT THE OFFICIALS CAN'T?
THE REFS ARE DESTROYING FOOTBALL WITH THIER COMPLACENT STUPIDITY,THE CROWDS WILL GET SMALLER AND CFL FOOTBALL WILL CONTINUE TO SINK LIKE THE TITANIC BECAUSE OF THIS! :cowboy:

how many times are you going to post this garbage??

Argos suck again-no playoffs.Hamilton playoffs?Jeckyl=win Hyde=loss :cowboy:

Edmonton Sucks! :smiley:

Lions Suck! :smiley:

People who type in capitals should have their computers confiscated and be banned from using the internet.

For Gods sake ZenState dry your eyes. :cowboy: