HAM @ MTL - Aug 20, 2022

Injury report is out from the first day of practice: Als, Ticats Injury Report: Evans sits out Tuesday - CFL.ca

Our defence may have been hit hard in the last game, as feared. Simoni, C.Evans and Rolle all "DNP" for today. Kyle Wilson was listed as injured last week but not today, so hopefully he can step in for Simoni again if necessary. Alden Darby is an obvious candidate to fill in at DB, and presumably Desmond Lawrence would be the other if we need two DBs.

Shiltz is apparently healthy, while D.Evans continues to recover.

3 Likes

That’s an unusually specific ‘right shoulder’ declaration for Dane.

Throwin’ arm. Maybe it’s another way of saying, “Hey fans, don’t expect to see Dane back on the field for a while.”

1 Like

:thinking:

He’s probably fed up of dealing with trolls.

6 Likes

I think if Wilson, Darby and Lawrence have to fill in then our defence won’t miss a beat. Those are really good replacements that are easily starter material.

6 Likes

Wonder if they move Leonard out to one of the corner spots as Darby is probably more suited to halfback. Rolle and Evans have been great this year. You are right our depth is very good. Any more injuries though and we could be in for trouble there. Rolle is a hamstring so could be a while.

1 Like

Based on that leg brace he was wearing yesterday, I don’t think we’re seeing Simoni at WLB for at least the next little while.

1 Like

" I'm off Twitter for a long while" says Dane Evans . Who needs the aggravation . Anonymous attacks from morons tend to outweigh the positive comments of Cat fans .

6 Likes

I have the same problem when I wear shorts
If your schlong is so long it protrudes below your shorts line you must find a way to cover on these hot days, hence the lower leg coverage! :rofl:

2 Likes

If I was to hazard a guess, my thoughts are either an MCL strain/tear, or a meniscus injury.

It’s going to be a good weekend in Montreal. Cats are in town Saturday, Rammstein plays Parc Jean-Drapeau Sunday. :love_you_gesture:t2:

3 Likes

Just curious what happened to Darby playing time overall? Is he injured or was just filling in for Brooks while he was injured? I know typically you don’t lose your position due to injury but man, must be tough for him going from playing last year on Winterpeg and on the sidelines this year.

4 Likes

Did a doubleheader of Rammstein back in 2012 . Saw them play in Toronto then went on a road trip to Montreal and watched them for a second time at the Bell Center . For the record the 2nd show in Montreal was way better and the entire week in Montreal was an absolute blast of a trip .

I’ve seen a lot of live acts in my time and have to say that for stage production and technology and pyrotechnics that Rammstein is definitely one of the best in the business . :metal: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I knew you were a primate of good taste! :beers:

1 Like

I think that Jamie Newman is now the difference (spark plug) to this offence.
He will turn out to be a good QB in the future.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t have guessed that there would be too many Rammstein type of fans on this board. :smile:

3 Likes

No kidding ! :grinning: More like the Rammstein Tabernacle Choir or at best German beer barrel polka music and waltzes .

3 Likes

If not hopefully McDonald or Feltmate get a chance at WLB, if Lawrence or Wilson can’t go.

Day 2 Injury Report out .

DNP's include : Simoni , Rolle , C . Evans , Federico , Feltmate .
Limited : D . Evans
Full included : Darby , Bennett , P. White , Wilson , Carney ,

3 Likes