HAM at MTL 2022 Play-By-Play Thread

Let's hope tin intensity is as high as it was against WPG.
Hit Harris in the mouth repeatedly.

2 Likes

If they can play like that - or even close to the level that they played vs the BBs, then they should certainly win tonight's game and secure the season tie-breaker which could be crucial to final standings.

2 Likes

Well its time to hold your breath. Can Dane do it again? I hope so, because if he
can't its truely all over.

1 Like

From all blacks to all whites

1 Like

Sparse crowd… I thought I mistakenly went to BMO.

2 Likes

How much do I hate the all white uniforms! At least put black pants with them.

1 Like

Dear old mom hated our all white uniforms… too many grass stains to remove.

1 Like

Also hard to look badass in white pants.

1 Like

They seem to wear pants that will contrast with the colour of the pants worn by the opposing team. I didn’t expect them to be wearing black but they could have worn the gold. Of course they wore the gold the last time they visited the larks and lost a squeaker. Let’s see if the white get them the W tonight.

Defense off to a good start - thought they had them stopped but they went for it on 3rd and 1 - and got it. Too bad - could have been great starting FP for the Ticats

1 Like

INSANE how bad that spot was. It was 3rd and 2, not 3rd and less than 1. So dumb

2 Likes

Was Rolle not ready to get in there?

1 Like

Dunnigan said it right "they gave it to them".

2 Likes

I was surprised that they only needed a yard - thought they had them stopped a couple of yards short.

1 Like

What's worst about it is that Hamilton will not get that consideration on the spot.

CFL refs SUCK

2 Likes

Got a stop well short of the FD marker - no question this time

Let’s go, Dane!

1 Like

Yes, but no doubt holding Hamilton on the return.

Its to the point that I don’t enjoy good plays anymore because I always expect a flag. When we score I don’t think “yes!” I think… “where’s the flag???”

1 Like

Come on Dane!

1 Like

One of the great things about last weeks game was the lack of penalties. Hope this is not going to be another 180 yd. penalty game.

1 Like