Halftime show is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black eyed peas last year, Furtado this year... AWFUL. Next year, if the CFL wants to make up to its fans for the halftime show, give us a show with Bryan Adams, Sarah Mclaughlan, Blue Rodeo, Chantal krevaziuk, Sarah Harmer, the Guess Who and Anne Murray!
This year's halftime AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great big sea

they would get the fans into it

You can't be too suprised about her performance tho. She hired a major American hip hop mogul producer to resurect her career so you figure there would be some urban elements to the show.

ya some crappy elements.. blah..

No more R & B artists at half time shows..

I'm sure the bomb, called the half time show, was also the refs fault...

Its one of the reasons I rarely watch the halftime show. Its been quite a while since there was a good one

Better then last year only slightly, but that's not saying much.

meh...was still much better than last year's. Face it, no halftime performer is going to make everyone happy. Besides, who watches Grey Cup for the halftime show anyway?

Or are we just OLD? :wink: :lol:

prob both!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Furtado's performance was disappointing... maybe we should hire Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson to perform another "wardrobe malfunction" next year.... :wink: :lol:

hip-hop always sucks at events like this ( i say it sucks all the time ).

especially when the stage is so far from the crowd, and theres noone dancing or anything....no energy in a concert if theres no crowd.

woulda been better had nelly played one song ( man eater ), then left the stage, then rock act comes on and rocks, then thats it....mix it up a little...oh well, noone watches for the half time.

Last time I had sound on for half time , the Guess Who were playing . Don't you all have a mute button?

Drummer , when does hip-hop not $uck?

maybe they can show the fights in the bathrooms at halftime on the big screen.

on the positive, atleast she didnt lip-synch.

We were at the stadium tonight. We went there to see a football game. Nellie's hot but we knew she would be wearing a parka so we went for beer instead and we didn't miss anything. Besides, she was lip syncing which we were prewarned about in the paper today. At least the Tiger Cat cheerleaders took their jackets off!

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/GreyCup/2006/11/19/2429572-cp.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/ ... 72-cp.html[/url]

In "Promiscuous," Furtado asks a male suitor "Is your game MVP like Steve Nash?" in tribute to the Phoenix Suns star from her hometown. But adjusting the lyrics for the occasion, Furtado instead asked, "Is your game MVP like Dickenson? Is your game MVP like Calvillo?"

Dave Dickenson is the Lions quarterback while Anthony Calvillo is his Alouettes counterpart