Half Time Show

Hi,

I tought it would be nice to hear how & what, is your half time show in your own respective castle.

For the Als so far we had a fanfare from a X college in the US, very impressive but with all the people on the field, it's hard hear the music. We also had the Allouette Mania wresling stuff, it was so funny, they invited the old Jim Carrigan (not sure of the name), he's the one that always had a 2x4 in the hands. We had a popular band in quebec, les trois accords and finally, the best of all, we had a small football games from 2 team made out of +- 50 pee-wee players, 11 or 12, it was really really cool !!!! You should have seen the smiles on their face when they were done, they looked so pleased...

What about you ?

Als Fan

the eskies has had the greyhound racing, and im hoping they get the mascot fight this year :smiley:, and they had alex tagliani for the indy race out there

A mascot fight, that looks cool, what is it exactly ?

Als Fan

well its not realy a fight its a football game with all diffrent kinds of MASCOTS, , but it always turns into a fight:D, last year the eskimo mascot laid a beating on some other mascot it was a sweet ass tackle

I hate when the Als hire some college fanfare to do the half-time show. This is the most boring show possible.

As well, I don't think they invited "Les Trois Accords" on the right night. They did so when we played Hamilton, but should have kept that for last week. The band could have sing "Saskatchewan" when the Riders were in town. The players would have wondered what the hell was that song about!...

«Saskat-chewaaaaa-AAAA-aaaaan...
Tu m'as pris ma feeeeeemme....
A m'a crissé là à à à à à à à à à ...
Pour un gars d'Reginaaaaa....

Saskat-chewaaaaa-AAAA-aaaaaan....
Depuis qu'est partiiiiiie....
Mon cheval me parle puuuuuuu....
Mes vaches me disent "tu".... »

:D

Last year, when it was the wrestling event, local wrestler Jacques Rougeau was double-teamed by the vilain and his manager. Then, Touché, the non-inflatable mascott, came in to even the teams and pinned the vilain's manager for the win.

In Ottawa, we head back out to the parking lot to continue tailgating so I really don't know what we have here. I do know everyone says they are BAD. There was one about some Finnish princess' from Michigan(WTF?) kidnapping the mascot. Give me the dog & frisbie anyday! :wink:

In Calgary we had mascot foolball :smiley: so cool its even cooler when ralph the dog and harvie the hound start fighting. we also have some boring stuff like little miss outrider wich is just a bunch of 10 year old cheer leader pretending to know what they are supposed to be doing. and some other stuff that was just to boring to remember.

That part was the actual game at McMahon last year. But gladly, now you have real owners and real football players...

......anything is better than Superdogs............reading the on-field advertisements is more exciting than Superdogs......most of the stamps last year home games were more exciting than Superdogs......barely but so......

I'd rather have the Superdogs all year long at half-time than have some american university's marching band.

.......no, don't wish for it, really.......'Oh, look, look, that Schnauser is running the wrong way. Hey Schnauser! You're running the wrong way! YOU'RE RUNNING THE WRONG WAY HAHAHAHA'' shut up already......

I see. And I guess this is better:

‘Oh, look, look, that tuba player is marching the wrong way. Hey TUBA PLAYER! You’re marching the wrong way! YOU’RE MARCHING THE WRONG WAY HAHAHAHA’’ shut up already…

......hehehehehheheheheh.......tuba........

the bar........as in , I am in it.

Three Years Ago The Argos Used To Have Really Large Half Time Shows, Such As The Likes Of Amanda Marshel And Tony Hawk As Well As Many Others Who I Can't Remember At This Time. This Was Done On The Year That The Argos Lost All That Money And The Half Time Guests Were Suppose To Boost Revinues. So I Say, Enjoy Those Dog Shows And Marking Bands Cause At Least Your Team Isn't Throwing Away Their Money. After All The Mascot Football Is Fun To Watch Simply Beause None Of Them Can See Through Their Costumes Well Enough To Beable To Tell What's Going On.