after 10 games (half way point) heres my RB evaluation on perfomances to date
- Roberts- CFL rushing leader and most consistant RB. Average reciever
- Keith - Plagued with injuries early on, has burst on to the scene and showed once again why he is the most explosive RB in the league. second in yards per carry.Average receiver.
- Warren - Power & speed ..dangerous reciever . Above Average receiver.
- Edwards - Scary to watch this guy. now the Als are running the ball and with Montreals great O. line might be difference in getting to East final. First in yards per carry.Unrated receiver.
Reynolds - Burst outta the gate early, has been stumbling as of late , most notibly due to Burris throwing darts.. I dont see Calgary opening as many holes or using him as much. ( which in my opinion would be a mistake) Unrated receiver.
Tied) Davis - VERY Slow start but starting to show why is the CFL's premier Power back. Ticats O line also looks very decent as of late. average receiver
Tied) Ranek - Consistent RB...Dangerous on screens. above average receiver.
Holmes - Was the CFL's rushing leader when keith was hurt...above averarge RB that will not be utlized as much as keith in that position,(hence the ranking) was an average reciever but has a bad case of the dropsies. hence.below average receiver.
8 ) Avery - Has not regained his allstar form but at least he is gaining positive yards..bad case of fumble itis..average receiver.
9) Jenkins - only played 1 game and was not effective...jury still out on him.. we know he has the talent , but can Edms O line open any holes?.average reciever.
Ok thats my take...proper Re-evaluation should be taken now at the END of the season, before playoffs.