HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

GAG GAG GAG GAG GAG

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOK... WOW YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!!!

if iam not mistaken edmonton still has to beat calgary

BC are horrible, i cant believe how they are finishing the season, they are the worst team in the cfl right now, it looks like they have already given up on the season!

Do you know what will be really funny. When the Esks loose tommorow and they end up in third.
I'm happy that we beat the Lions tonight, but there is no way that I want to see you guys host the West Final, or even have a home playoff game.
You guys did better than the Riders, but you also have the biggest cap and if you end up in third, I would take that as the biggest disapointment this year.

Lions' last 3 losses were by a combined 6 points. 2 of the 3 losses were on the last play of the game. Lions held the Riders to 13 points but a loss is a loss whether it's by 20 or by 1 pt but I wouldn't say the Lions are horrible. Hopefully the Lions offense can turn it around. It's the playoffs, whole new season.

The offense could not get the job done last night. It's a terrible thing when the entire game hinges on 1 defensive series.

Maybe this is wally’s plan maybe he want everyone to think the lions are bad and once the playoff’s start the other team will think these guy’s are easy we dont have to try hard…because i cant figure this dr jeckle and mr hyde act out.

LOL if that's the plan, he's excecuting it perfectly.

Thank you Calgary!!

this bye now should help the lions get there head back on …hopefully

I certainly hope so. The Leos have got to do something about their offence, right now it doesn't deserve the name of Offence.

Looks like we'll be facing the Stamps in the final if today's game is any indicator of next week's semi-final. Typical season ending games in the CFL - you never know who's going to win.

Hopefully they can work on the offence during the bye, and come up with a game plan for beating the Stamps. Surely they can come up with a few ideas that will give them a chance to score a few TDs.

Why was Dickenson pulled in last night's game? I was watching both the hockey and football games, and I don't know what happened. Were they just giving him a few minutes to see how he felt, or what?

i wondered about that myself as like you i was flipping between the hockey game and the football game

dickenson wasn't getting anything done, except for getting sacked a few times...printers was put back in...the offence was kind of a disaster...i hope they pull it together for the west final!!!

I dunno what to so, support RnR and the Esks or go with the Stamps after the Esks got blown out today!?

Damn Eskimos are too inconsistent. :

I dunno what to so, support RnR and the Esks or go with the Stamps after the Esks got blown out today!?

Damn Eskimos are too inconsistent. :

There was a good critique on the lionbackers site on last night's game. You guys should read it...it makes a lot of sense.

I Think the offensive line need to protect the quarterback more. Look at the Sask line. They did a good job, our guys could'nt get to them. I hope it all gets ironed out. We have to 2 weeks to get it to-gether. Go Lions! GO!!

Wally blew it on Saturday and the Lions deserved to lose after starting the WRONG QB. How does Wally justify starting a 1-5 starter over a guy who is 11-1 as the starter. Casey should have been on the sidelines. He has done nothing this year and,I will repeat myself again,the only 2 games where he did anything were against two bad defenses. Again on Saturday he did nothing other than prove that he is a hotdog. Anyone else disgusted with the way he came out during introductions?? And you people wonder why I don't like him. The Lions will lose the Western Final if Casey starts. Dave should have played in the loss against Edmonton. Buono has lost it. Granted Dave didn't do much but he was rusty and should have been in for more than 3 or 4 series. Casey starts=Lions loss. How does the CFL's highest efficency passer start and stay most of the game on the bench??

At least Dave had the balls to tell it like it is after the game on Saturday unlike Casey who just danced around the issue. LET CASEY GO TO THE NFL!!!!!!

[quote="hwgill There was a good critique on the lionbackers site on last night's game. You guys should read it...it makes a lot of sense.[/quote]

Are you talking about the piece by Blitz about Chapdelaine? I guess he needs to start getting more recognition for their failures then. There's a ton of talent on the offensive side, so lack of talent isn't what's losing these games, so is Chapdelaine going to be the goat on this?

I guess we'll see what becomes of him if the Leos get shelled in the West Final.