Hack is Back!

Not in the playing capacity but in coaching.   
 I am coaching at ECC, a college outside of Buffalo, NY.  We have very good academic programs and an outstanding football team.  Last year we were 7-2 and had several players receive scholarships from major universities.  One of our student-athletes, Michael Carter, from Windsor, ON, received a scholarship to attend and play football at the University of Maryland.  
 The recruiting process is never ending.  We are always looking for individuals interested in going to college and playing football.  If you are someone interested in playing college football close to home or know of someone, please go to the schools webpage, ECC.edu.  You can reach me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Hack@ecc.edu">Hack@ecc.edu</a><!-- e -->.  Only those that are serious need contact.  Thanks.

Dave Hack

awsome i know a big guy who can play DE or on the online as a centre 6'3 300 lb 2ill let him know.

Nice to hear from You Dave ...
Your a Class Act ..

Hope Drop by IWS for game
I'll Buy you a Beer..

We missed your attitude for sure coach- ?- Did your players jump to major universities.after graduating from your program or before and could this be an option for CIS grads, namely QB,s ?

Nice to hear from you Dave! And to echo a previous poster...

You are a class guy! :thup: :thup:

Sounds like you found something you like to do...enjoy it and you'll never "work" a day in your life! :wink:

It's so great to hear from you, Dave. We've certainly missed you!!! Good luck to you as a coach and in your life. Don't be a stranger, ok?

I'm so glad you're doing well!! You were an asset to the team and the community and we miss you. All the best to you!!

Hackman #1 :thup:

Dave you brought an attitude every game that was a perfect example of what a true TICAT was. Truly miss seeing you on the field and wish you all the best. It's very cool knowing that you're helping the next generation pursue their dreams. Well done!

Haven't had a decent right tackle since you left dude.

I concur. Dave is a class act.

Man, I am still perplexed that we would let him go.

He was an All Star in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004. Yet, released in 2005? Absolutely crazy, if you ask me.

Regardless, it's nice to see that he's still involved with football.