Gutsy, Gutsy Win Again for Riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Again the Riders win with 10+ starters out of the lineup, and, on the road in Calgary. Henry Who??However, there looked like there were more Rider Priders than Stamps fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Calgary cannot beat the Riders at home with 10 starters injured maybe the Stamps should just mail in the next two points on the rematch.
Tremendous team effort by our Riders.
Wes Cates for MVP, Premier and Mayor. :cowboy: :rockin:
RIDERS RULE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS UNDEFEATED! AND GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh, to be a Rider fan, it is marvellous!

...I'll try to inject a small amount of class in this post and say congrats on the win, 6-0 is very impressive...

Rider fans need to show some class to. Stamps did not quit. They almost won.

Rider D was great when O could do nothing in 2nd half. I wanted Tillman to hire Hall. Miller has been great. Good coach. But Hall deserves to he a head coach.

...WHAT A MISTAKE....when the stamps let Cates go to the green guys.... he ate the cowboys alive...Reynolds looks like Roberts this year...maybe they'd consdider a trade.... :lol: :lol:

...thats gonna happen papa when your starting MLB gets tossed three minutes into the game...

I think Reynolds would look equally as good behind our O-line as well, they don't seem to get a lot of credit for Cates success, not to take away from what he's done.

Not an overly exciting game, nailbiting finish though, Congi finally misses one and it almost costs us.

thanks RedandWhite- Man, your Stamps missed a golden opportunity. Why did they not go to D.D.??????????????????????????????????????
Your receivers should still be running as punishment at McMahon- too many dropped balls.
Redandwhite- I picked your team to win tonight because they , on paper, have a very, very strong offensive team. Wow, did they lay an egg. Condolences- but I am sure the coaches will fire them up for the re-match. Great atmosphere at McMahon with so many rider fans. As you know, the rivalry is always a great one. I honestly thought your kicker was going to punch it through at the end, and , the simultaneos catch call was a fair call in my books. Man, it is tough to be a defensive back in the CFL when you have the guy blanketed and intercept the ball only to have the call go to the offense because a tie goes to the receiver. Perfect coverage yet not good enough. I admire all d-backs in the CFL -- very tough job!!!

Take heed my GREEN brethren...A DYNASTY HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

Or the CFL will have its own version of the Patriots.

What makes me upset is the fact that this is probably the ONLY time I’ve ever picked the Stamps to beat the Riders, I tried to put my homerism aside and pick with my head but I look foolish now.

It was a good game as far as team efforts go - the only player from either team that stood out was Cates in my opinion. The Riders barley held on this time as it is becoming very apparent that injuries are catching up to them. They need to address receivers before the next game or they won't be so lucky

I actually thought Calgary's best player was probably Dwaine Carpenter on defense, he batted down probably 3 balls. Nobody stood out on offense for them outside of Lewis and he still had an average game.

I'm confused...Red mentions bringing class into a turkey thread? Is that even allowed?

…i totally agree…bogus call as the Rider player knocked Armour into the ref…but you know its CFL reffing…look at the call on a Bomber player in the end-zone vs. the leos awhile back…IF that were’nt pass interference on Franklin by gleaming teeth …i’ll eat my shorts…at least that kind of call didn’t directly cost you the game… :wink:

A good point, but I find it highly unlikely. The Riders will lose anywhere between 4 to 6 games, IMO.

I Must say Sir Turkey, your posts are like proverbs, never a truer word spoken....

Dad not again do not eat any more of your underwear mom gets real mad when you do this.

Austin I am going to compliment you on your post. Very honest of you. The turning point was that 3rd down gamble should have been the QB not the running back carrying the ball. But hey that is life the Riders are 6 and 0 for now but I would not count them to be 7 and 0 just yet.

[quote="Dust"]I think Reynolds would look equally as good behind our O-line as well, they don't seem to get a lot of credit for Cates success, not to take away from what he's done.

Not an overly exciting game, nailbiting finish though, Congi finally misses one and it almost costs us.[/quoteI agree Dust the oline makes the difference. Ours has two rookies starting so for Joffery to be successful so must they.