Gulp they Choke!

4 - 2 baby.....

How could you not have coverage on that one there is only one coverage … A tired beat up team gutted a great win.

If the bombers didn’t deserve the win who did then?

Cause Edmonton most definately didn’t deserve to win. Glenn completely ****** up when we had and deserved the game. Then we got it back. Your just a ******* sour prune.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My vote for come back post of the year! :thup:

WOW! This is a game the Bombers deserved to win. They outplayed the Eskimos in their own backyard, and it looked like Edmonton would steal it on a bonehead play by Glenn. All credit to him to not give up, and what was the Eskimo D doing on that last play?? I will say this, the loss looks good on the Esks.

lol

Kid I do not know about you but the guy was not serious!

Yeah, he always has that awkward grimace on his face when he is nervous. Looks like he’s trying to contain a ferocious bout of explosive diarrhea or something.

I concurr in the fullest blue and gold.

he most definately was being serious...

me?

As you can see I pulled a Danny Maciocia and ripped of the head set to soon!

I dont know about Danny but I sure sh1t myself on that last play…

I'm not a blue bombers fan but that last play was crazy, it was one of the games of the year.

Regardless a great evening of television. Great way to end off a game, definately should carry into next weeks game.

I just wasn’t a fan of all the penalties and missed opportunities. I just mention it because I see areas where the team can improve, that’s all. But yeah I’ll stop with the criticism - enjoy the win boys!

Guess your going to have to wait another week 05 before you start spouting off again, it looks as good on you as it does on the EE...

Regardless a great evening of television. Great way to end off a game, definately should carry into next weeks game.

Nice win Bombers. Congrats also to the Eskies for one heck of a fight. Who would have guessed. We almost lost it on a bad break, they lost on another. No shame.

One thing for sure, Glenn is taking milt out of dinner tomorrow.