Guess the Argos Attendance for the East Final

Yes I would go all out and sell sell sell with whatever promo you can muster ; this is the game which is paramount to exposing the Argos as somewhere to go for fun pro football entertainment .

Give aways with a sponsor … a pre game act … a halftime act …

That one side needs to be sold first and foremost as it advertises to those in the local market and the whole CFL for that matter when they tune in on Sunday .

I do get a kick out of Stern who actually said in his tweet a lot of you give shit to LT and MLSE .

Now I like Stern but but where did that come from ; I don’t follow twitter is there some saying things about LT and MLSE on twitter .

1 Like

Yes, CFL and Argo fans take LT and MLSE to task for their lack of effort on all social media that I check in on.

Mike Hogan is putting in effort for the Argos on Twitter, but it would be helpful to hear something from LT or Bill Manning (the Argos and TFC president) to show the market that they value the club.

2 Likes

Sooo… The blue spots represent sold tickets?

Screenshot 2022-11-08 07.46.57

4 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

S7 GIF - S7 GIFs

3 Likes

I’d say 21,500.

i seriously wonder if LT and MLSE actually care who wins this game.

1 Like

Agreed. If the Cats were playing that is.

1 Like

Doman would likely be on the horn making sure Argos fans from Kingston and Belleville could take a train and/or bus to the game (maybe in conjunction with Als fans coming from Montreal).

4 Likes

I hate that ticketmaster gets away with that. Also the fluctuating prices. Should be illegal.

1 Like

MLSE should be embarassed with their lack of promoting this game. I was really hoping to see a full house including the upper level on the east side but I'm really starting to doubt that they even get to 15k now. So sad. I'll be there though. This team deserves fan support.

6 Likes

The good old days .... for Argos attendance

7 Likes

I am going to play the eternal optimist and say that there will be 22,500. Probably dead wrong but oh well.

1 Like

Santa, a nice Christmas present for Argos are owners who know how to operate a CFL team, or at least good at the entertainment industry. How about D. Johnson and his friends to put some excitement into TO. For a few measly million$$, rich sportsmen could own a professional team, established over a century, while NFL franchise sells for about $2 billion.

I’d be very pleased with that number. My guess is 17,000-18,000, but fingers crossed more will turn up.

I hope I'm wrong. But, I'm a particularly good guesser unfortunately.

You’re a realist....and probably have the best guess.

1 Like

It doesn't help that when you check the seating map with such few seats available it doesn't look like it's moving despite such low inventory displayed .

Actually, there’s noticeably fewer seats available now than there were this morning.

But I wouldn’t be surprsied if decent-sized sections suddenly become available later in the week.

Probably a bunch of corporate giveaways for clients that won't bother to show up

It looks like maybe 200 seats available …

which should be exciting …

then they do that “here’s more seats now” and

The strategy feels awkward .