Grey Cup....

I like on the home page of CFL.ca it has advertising with a picture of Calvio and Burris... wouldnt it be funny if both teams got eliminated before playoffs? After all, there are 4 other teams trying to make the "show".

But those are the two biggest names right now.

Edit: Hang on a second, are you referring to the article on the homepage? If so, they're showing Burris and AC because those two were nominated for the MOP award.

Of course thats who most people think will be in, but as the old saying goes… any given Sunday…(or Saturday as it turns out). Maybe the rest of the teams will get lucky and thats going to Jinx them…
Jinx, jinx, jinx… lol…

Dang. Modified my post as you responded...

not that one, it was for buying tickets.. but its not there anymore... hmm... maybe I need to get the perscription on my glasses upgraded... lol...

Psssst don’t tell him.

her....

Don'cha hate it when people assume that?

Hey, its up again... it wasnt my glasses after all.... jinx, jinx, jinx.....

Is it the ad at the very top of the website? My ad blocker knocks that out.

its one of the ads for buying grey cup ticket. date flashes on and off and there is a picture of Calvio and Burris.
jinx jinx jinx... lol...

its actually more to the bottom

To be fair even though I know your of the female variety whenever I see your posts JM02 I still envision you as a short little guy, in fact kinda like this:

hehehe j/k :wink:

LOL

If you knew anything of me or my family history, mpdid, you'd know that is pretty tasteless for you to post that. It may have been meant as a joke, but I find that comparison entirely disgusting.

*edited after the fact: a bit of an overreaction on my part - explained in pm...hope you understand...