Grey Cup vs Stanley Cup: a random observation

You’re making it easy for me to criticize your attitude and your posts. Perhaps you can muster all of your amateur psychologist’s skills and find a way to deal with your thin-skinned, “holier than thou” attitude and post in a somewhat more mature manner.

In speaking of maturity, you continue to show you have a somewhat tenuous grasp of the concept yourself. You are continuing a trend of personal insults instead of sticking to the topic at hand. If you want to continue to discuss the matter, feel free to find data that disproves what I wrote, and I will be more than willing to admit I was wrong. Until such a time, I will continue to stand by my understanding that people born within the last 20 years would not remember a Stanley Cup victory by a Canadian team. It is possible that some children would remember, however, that is not the norm. Memory function can begin as early as 18 months, but they usually only involve things of a personal nature, like the face of a parent or a favourite toy. Remembering non-personal events, like a hockey game, are not likely to occur until between the ages of 3-5. That’s why I will leave room for some children to remember. Now, if you’d care to disprove this, go ahead. If not, then the matter is closed on my end.

Who cares about montreal winning it ... Does anyone here actually REMEMBER the leafs winning the cup? ... hehehe

You now seem to be backing off your earlier statements. Perhaps you have redone the math.

Someone born on May 30, 1990 would have been more than three years old when Montreal won the Cup on June 9, 1993. You didn’t check the dates closely enough before embarassing youself with your remarks.
Your apologies are accepted.

no, they did not.

Yup, certainly no more than Eli Manning wanting to play in New York.