Grey Cup today - MONTREAL will humiliate SASKATCHEWAN

Today is the day that SASKATCHEWAN comes down to earth and there franchise will turn to what it used to be - DUST OF THE LEAGUE!

No doubt the RIDERS are one of the worst franchises in all of sports, and one of the luckiest teams in all of pro sports the past 4 seasons. They have no talent, no coaches and the fan base are usually on cloud 9. Though TAYLOR FIELD is a fun place to be on game day the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS should be nowhere nears a GREY CUP TROPHY!!

MONTREAL is deserving and they probably know that the RIDERS are no match!

ALOUETTES do a calgary stamping on the RIDERS tonight to win the GREY CUP!

So, like, if Montreal loses, will we ever see you again?

I can see your fishing for a reply, so when you come up with something that gets our goat we will let you know until then keep making more posts we will watch what will probably be the best game of the year. I hope you take the time to watch it.

Ban him now and save us 4 hours of shiat.

Last few weeks, lot's of fans have had to eat crow.Winnipeg fans did when they swore they'd cream the Ticats in game 18, Ticat fans did when we swore we had BC beat no problem, Lions fans did when they said they stayed with Montreal well all year and this time were going to get em, and now this.If anything can be learned from this,it's that nothing is a guarantee in the CFL and the more you run your mouth, the harder it is to show your face again when you're proven wrong.Save your time and keep this "we got this easily!" BS in your head, it's not worth the embarressment.

Half time and I'm humiliated ... by the lack of an opponent ...

It's tough to humiliate somebody when you're cowering in the fetal position.
I thought I heard some of the Als crying, "I want my Mommy!" as they were heading to the locker room.
Some of those babies are going to need diaper changes, I suspect :lol:

Today is the day that SASKATCHEWAN comes down to earth and there franchise will turn to what it used to be - DUST OF THE LEAGUE!

No doubt the RIDERS are one of the worst franchises in all of sports, and one of the luckiest teams in all of pro sports the past 4 seasons. They have no talent, no coaches and the fan base are usually on cloud 9. Though TAYLOR FIELD is a fun place to be on game day the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS should be nowhere nears a GREY CUP TROPHY!!

Let's all hope, for the sake of CFL in general, that the Riders don't turn into the DUST OF THE LEAGUE like this post says, after all the RIDERS only generate +50% of all revenue for the league. The RIDERS genaerate more revenue by them selves than all CFL teams put together. Funny RIDERS have only won 3 cups but have the best fan base in the whole league, lets see how far the Als go when they start loosing, where will their fans be?

How do you feel now?

Montreal 25, Saskatchewan 10 in the second half. Montreal wins the Grey Cup. Do you want some salt and pepper or some hot sauce with your crow?

Saskatchewan did get humiliated but not quite the way some people were predicting.

But the Green Riders did play a tremendous first half, they just couldn’t close the deal. Good job by their coaches (except the last play) preparing for the game. I wouldn’t be surprised if OC LaPolice is their next HC when Miller retires.

I feel fine, Montreal did not win by their talent (which any faootball fan knows that they have) they won by Saskatchewan's mistake. The Riders, who were the underdogs going into the Grey Cup put up a pretty good fight, thats talent. Enjoy Al's fans or whoever is against the Riders. I have to laugh when the Riders are at any stadium in Canada and they are the HOME TEAM hehe

I don't understand why this thread hasn't been deleted yet?

this loser got a thread.. that's too much.

Your village called...their idiot is missing!