Grey Cup Tickets ?

Still lots of singles behind the Ticats Bench !!

[url=http://www.ticketmaster.ca/101st-grey-cup-championship-game-regina-saskatchewan-11-24-2013/event/11004AD991BB55DD?artistid=1078283&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8&tm_link=search_msg-1_11004AD991BB55DD]http://www.ticketmaster.ca/101st-grey-c ... D991BB55DD[/url]

Those are going to be lonely singles. For us that are going we are going to have a lot of work to do with out the other 19,800 people with us as that were there today!! Bring it on!

Tickets aside, if you don't have accommodations in Regina already arranged, you're probably out of luck:

[url=http://ckom.com/story/grey-cup-101-creative-accommodations-grey-cup-are-full/160696]http://ckom.com/story/grey-cup-101-crea ... ull/160696[/url]

Lots of beds in Saskatoon.... or perhaps Lloydminster. I mean, when in Sask. do like the Rider fans do. :smiley:

In general principle, it doesn't seem like a bad idea. But in November it's a bit of a gamble for what the weather/highway conditions will be. Compound that with the late hour you'll be forced to drive home, and the questionable sobriety of some of the other drivers.

You may still be able to rent a room or stay with people, but that doesn't work for everyone. You could try Moose Jaw or some smaller centers that are a lot closer than Saskatoon. Fort Qu'Appelle or Melville aren't a convenient option, but it's better than Saskatoon.

Take a look on kijiji or http://www.usedregina.com/ to see if there's some places available.

I seriously just looked at my potential expense of flying in from Atlanta. I'd be laying out close to $1500 before I ate or drank anything. Not a smart move...

Y'all (that's a southern colloquialism for "you guys") are gonna have to pull this one out on your own. As fun as it would be to join you... Maybe the next time it's in Hamilton or the Ti-Cats win it in Toronto. I think I can stay there with a friend for free.

Go Ti-Cats!!

I got 2 seats on the 35 behind the Ticats Bench :thup:

Your Hamilton Tiger-Cats are headed to the Grey Cup after a thrilling 36-24 victory over the Toronto Argonauts in yesterday’s Eastern Final!

Today, the Ticats are happy to announce we have secured a limited allotment of Grey Cup tickets for this Sunday’s 101st Grey Cup in Regina, SK. We are currently offering you two different options to attend the game:

Option # 1 - Purchase a Grey Cup game ticket only. Price for each ticket is $403 (tax included). Game tickets are located behind the Ticats bench. Accommodations are not included.

Option #2 - We’re working on a solution that would bring fans into Regina and back home the same day. Here are the details:?

- Depart Hamilton airport the morning of Sunday, November 24.
 - Arrive in Regina around noon local time.
 - Depart Regina following the game, approximately 1 a.m. local.
 - Arrive back in Hamilton in the early morning hours of Monday morning.
 - Package includes a game ticket behind the Tiger-Cats' bench and ground transportation from the airport to the stadium & back.
 - Approximate cost is $1,800 per person – We're still confirming final pricing details with the charter company as well as ground transportation details. We're just trying to gage interest level at this stage.

- Please note that we need to fill every seat on this roughly 135 seat plane to make this option work financially. If we only have demand that fills half of the plane, unfortunately we will not be able to move forward.

Please phone 905-547-2287 (CATS) or e-mail customerservice@ticats.ca by 12 noon tomorrow, Tuesday, November 19, to speak with one of our ticket representatives and add your name on a waiting list for game tickets. When you call in, please specify which option you prefer. Also indicate how many tickets you would like to secure and a phone number and e-mail address where can be reached at. Grey Cup tickets will be emailed to you in advance of Sunday’s game.

Oskee Wee Wee,

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club

Note: The Ticats do not have access to any hotel rooms in Regina; hotel inventory is currently sold-out.

I just got this email from the Riders,

The 101st Grey Cup Championship Game is just around the corner! If you are looking to sell your tickets or buy additional tickets securely here's how:
Selling through Rider Account Manager

1. Log in to Rider Account Manager (link below)

2. Click "Manage My Tickets"

3. Select the November 24th, 101st Grey Cup Championship Game

4. Select the seats you wish to post for resale.

5. Follow the prompts through and post your tickets at the price you want.
    Purchasing through Rider Account Manager

6. Through the 101st Grey Cup Festival website, follow the TicketExchange link: https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/h ... 2-64930094

7. Click 'Buy', follow the promts through, if you already have an account you can enter your account ID and password (above).
    Rider Account Manager and Ticketmaster TicketExchange are the only secure resale sites supported by Saskatchewan Roughriders and the 101st Grey Cup Championship Game. The Saskatchewan Roughriders are not responsible for any 3rd party transaction through other sites or persons.

Great news! The Tiger-Cats Grey Cup fan charter plane to Regina is a GO!

Even better? Due to incredible demand, we've negotiated with the charter operator and have been able to get the cost of the plane down. As a result, the package price is now $1,400 per person (NOT the $1,800 proposed in yesterday's season seat holder e-mail). This price includes your round trip flight, a $400 game ticket and transportation to and from the game!

The plane will still depart from the Hamilton Airport at 9:30 a.m. on game day (the morning of Sunday, November 24), but will now land back into Toronto Pearson at approximately 6:30 a.m. on Monday morning. We will have buses waiting in Toronto to drive everyone back to the Hamilton airport. Please note that given landing restrictions and other logistical matters with the plane, this is the only way to make this charter work.

There are currently less than 20 of these Grey Cup packages remaining, available by e-mailing customerservice@ticats.ca on a first come, first served basis. Please indicate how many tickets you would like and a phone number and e-mail address where you can be reached at.

If you already committed to a Grey Cup package we will be honouring the new price of $1,400. If you have any questions, please contact your service representative.

Key details:
- Depart Hamilton Airport at 9:30 a.m. on the morning of Sunday, November 24.
- Arrive in Regina around noon local time.
- Depart Regina following the game, approximately 2 or 2:30 a.m. local.
- Arrive back in Toronto at 6:30 a.m. and board a bus to the Hamilton Airport.
- In addition to the airfare, this package includes a $403 face value game ticket and ground transportation from the airport to the stadium and back after the game, as well as bus transportation from Toronto Pearson to Hamilton Airport.

Oskee Wee Wee,

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club