Grey Cup Tickets Have Arrived, and they are Plastic

Got the tickets today. They are plastic, thicker than a credit card, with a punch out that you could hook to a lanyard and where around your neck. Great Idea by the Committee I hope that all future tickets are like this.

http://imageshack.us/a/img411/2192/img00176201210221118.jpg

Received mine yesterda and yes, that was a surprise to see how they are. Very cool. :thup:

it'll be interesting to see how the scalpers sell these..

I am going to imagine that it'll be pretty hard to create fakes of these..

I think that may also be why there is the client id # at the bottom, perhaps they will have easy access to confirm identity in the case of fakes?

I don’t know how much demand there is for Fake tickets. I doubt that there have been many, if any, instances of false tickets in the past.
Also doubt that this will change anything to do with scalpers. My friend has his name associated with all 8 tickets, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to let me in if I am not right beside him. It will be the same with scalped tickets. Only way a ticket gets invalidated is if someone reports it stolen or missing I am betting.

Do the tickets have the name of the teams that will be playing?? :smiley:

Yup, BC and Montreal. Sorry but the conspiracy theorists aren't going to get their way for the Argos to make it there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny

Got mine and yes they look sharp.

i got mine too they are definitly unique…

last year i was at the first jets game back in the NHL and they gave out lanyards out to everyone at the game with a plstic ticket holder…when i saw that there was that cut out for that on my grey cup tickets i immediatly assumed their gonna be giving away lanyards at the game.